Chapter 26- Nightmare

Y/N's P.O.V

I was awoken with an unstable feeling upon me. Something was out of order, my body was telling me. I heard the chains attached to my legs rattling loudly, so I looked around to find a source.

The bed beneath me was moving around as well, so I took a look at Jungkook. He was tossing and turning repeatedly, shaking his head like he was possessed or something. Subtle tears feel from his closed eyes and spilled onto his smooth cheeks.

"No..... noona, please don't leave me.. I'm sorry....come back.....please nO, NOOOO!!!!" He screamed, jolting upwards. His eyes opened in an instant, quick pants escaping his lips. He sniffled, frantically looking around.
"K-Kookie?" I hesitantly whispered.

When his eyes landed on me, he threw his arms around my neck, knocking us down back onto the bed. Loud sobs protruded from his throat as he squeezed me tighter against him. "Kookie, what's wrong? What happened?" I frowned, hugging him back gently.

"Killed.....hyungs.........left.........me...." I could barely make out what he was saying because he was crying so hard. I took my hands off from around my waist and lifted his face up, cupping his cheeks. "You're alright, calm down. Do you want to talk about it?" I softly asked, trying to soothe him at least slightly.

With his body still shaking, he slowly nodded, wiped his tears, and opened his mouth, me ready to hear what he had to say.

*Jungkook's nightmare*

His P.O.V

I looked around, trying to see if I could recognize where I was. It was so dark, even a flashlight couldn't help. Hearing painful groaning, I furrowed my brows, following the sound. Putting my hand out to feel around, I stayed close to the wall, taking careful steps forward. I could hear the groaning getting closer and closer.

Peeking around a corner of the wall, I stepped into one of the rooms and gasped. In this room were the rest of my hyungs. They were chained up against the wall, each with body parts missing. Namjoon and Hoseok were headless, their heads all the way of the other side of the room.

Blood lined the walls and my hyungs, dressing the place like it was a horror attraction. I put my hands over my mouth. "What..." I was so discombobulated to even process what was in front front of me. Just then, I heard footsteps come up behind me. "Hey Jungkook! What are you doing in here?" It was Y/N. My muscles tensed up when I heard her gasp in terror.

Looking behind me, I saw how wide her eyes were. They were as big as baseballs at this point. She covered her mouth as she backed away from me.

"W-why would you d-do that?" Tears started to form in her beautiful E/C eyes. "What do you mean?" I whispered, tensing up. "They were your members!!" She shouted. Looking down, I saw a knife in my right hand. Blood trailed down the metal, dripping onto the concrete ground. I also noticed my clothes.

It was like I was attacked with water balloons filled with blood. It was EVERYWHERE. "N-no, it can't be..." I frowned, looking back up at my angel.

She was full on crying now, my heart breaking at the sight. "Y-you killed them.....I HATE YOU!!!!" She yelled, running out of the room. I shook my head, chasing after her. "Jagi wait, please!!!" I shouted. "LEAVE ME ALONE! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" She picked up her speed, me doing the same.

That's when I saw her heading for the door. No! She can't escape! She can't leave me here! Not now, not ever!!

She yanked open the door, turning around. "N-no.....noona, please don't leave me! Come back!! I'm sorry!!!! Please stay with me!!!" Tears flowed from my eyes like a river.

She slammed the door right in my face.

*Nightmare End*

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/N's heart shattered after hearing Jungkook describe his nightmare to her. It must have been from the talk she had with him that made him dream of something like that.

In a way, she felt like it was her fault it happened. "Jungkook, I am so sorry." She leaned forward and put her hands on his biceps. "Why do you think you had that nightmare?" She whispered.

Jungkook shook his head. "I d-don't know. I remembered what you said about not killing the rest of my hyungs, and I was concentrating really hard on not doing it. And I guess I just dreamt of it all going wrong....." He sniffles, peering at Y/N through red, puffy eyes. "Come here." Y/N opened up her arms.

Jungkook took in a breath and leaned into his jagi's embrace, tightly returning the gesture. Y/N delicately began stroking his hair, feeling him nuzzle into her neck. Absentmindedly, she planted a gentle kiss on the top of his head.

Jungkook turned raspberry red. Something he wished for so long to happen finally happened. 'My baby kissed me!! She really kissed me!! I wish she would a lot more!!!' He squeezed her tighter, smiling.

"You think you're calmed down now?" Y/N asked. Jungkook shook his head no in response. "Can we just stay like this, please?" He pouted. Y/N nodded. "Alright.." Jungkook cheered and pulled her on top of him, laying down on the bed.

He wrapped his legs around hers and tightened his grip on Y/N. She certainly wasn't going anywhere any time soon. Having nothing else to do, Y/N rested her head on his chest, making him smile.

Y/N closed her eyes, thinking about everything that's happened in the last few days.

'Ok, so I came to Seoul to perform for my fans and do a fan-meeting, hang out for a few days, and go back home. Instead, I ended up meeting BTS and one of the members happens to be absolutely crazy over me. I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda scared of him at first, but I think I'm warming up to him now. He's super sweet, caring, loyal, scratch that, extremely loyal, not to mention crazy cute. Wait.....am I falling for him??.....'

Jungkook giggled and pressed a kiss on Y/N's head. "I'm so glad you're mine, jagi...." was the last thing she heard before drifting off to sleep....

I WANNA CRY SO BAD MY UPDATES ARE HORRIBLE

CJ is so sowwy guys

>^<