Junior- Part 15

I WOKE UP TO 29K READS!!!!!

Okay so I''m not using Wattpad on my laptop as much as I used to as it keeps loading new windows and tabs and some of the writing is turning into links and turned green. Is anyone else having this trouble?

ANYWAY!!!!! This chapter was wrote between 5:50am and 8:10 am, on Sunday, while dancing along to Good Charlotte and doing an outfit on Polyvore for someone on instagram.... Things I do when I can't sleep! Tbh, it's not a terrible chapter considering I wrote it after 4 hours sleep :-P ENJOY!!!!!

Jr:

Everyone thinks just cos I’m a kid I don’t understand what’s going on when I do. I know my mum caught my dad with someone else. I know she left and is never coming back. I know I’m going to live with my Auntie Natalie and Uncle Jay cos I’m not allowed to see my dad.

I never thought this would happen again. I’m 7 and already seen my parents split up twice in the space of a year, this time apparently for good.

I grabbed the book I had been writing in over the past 3 month since moving in. Yes I’m a 7 year old boy with a diary. It was actually my Uncle Jay who suggested I write everything down instead of bottling it up.

Thursday 29th March 2020 (Don't forget this is a little bit into the future)

Still no new from my mum or dad. Uncle Jay said they need space but I just want things back to normal, as normal as normal is around us anyway. Please come home mum. We need you.

I never wrote much but it meant I didn’t keep everything bottled up.

Jay- Jr! Come here!

I walked downstairs to see my dad stood there.

Nathan- Come on. We’re going to see your mum.

Jr- Where is she…?

Nathan- She’s in hospital.

Jr- W-What?

Nathan- She came home. Jasmine hit her. She fell onto some glass.

Jr- Why is she hitting my mum?!

Nathan- Calm down. She’s come clean. Everything’s going to be fine.

I followed my dad out to his car and got in.

Nathan- It’s going to be me, you, your mum and either a brother or sister from now in.

Jr- What?

Nathan- Your mum came home to tell me something. She’s having a baby.

Jr- Now?!!

Nathan- No, not for another few month.

I was a bit confused right now. But nodded to just show my dad I was listening, we were soon on the way to the hospital to see my mum.

Becca:

I couldn’t stay mad at Nathan forever. He had been used by Jasmine. I had to stay in hospital for a few days just to be safe. Nathan had gone to get Jr. I know I seem like a bad mother but I couldn’t have coped with Jr by myself. I knew he was safe with Natalie and Jay.

Jr- M-Mum…?

I looked at the door to see Jr and Nathan stood there. Jr soon ran over and hugged me, crying into my shoulder.

Jr- Y-You left me mum…

Becca- I know little man… I’m sorry.

Nathan- I haven’t told him about the whole story.

I nodded, just wanting to spend time with my son. I needed to comfort him.

Becca- How about you tell me how school’s been.

Jr- Boring…. I just wanted you and dad.

Becca- I know you did but me and your dad…

Jr- Dad said Jasmine came clean… What does he mean?

Becca- Jasmine told your dad she was having his baby…

Jr- But you are.

Nathan- I told him that one thing.

I smiled. The bond between Jr and Nathan was unbreakable, even when they were apart the bond stayed strong.

Becca- Yeah, well Jasmine lied and I couldn’t stay. So I went home for a bit.

Jr- But you were home.

Nathan- Let your mum finish what she’s saying Jr…

Becca- I went to my parents for a bit as I needed some space. I came home to tell your dad about our baby.

Jr- I know the rest mum.

Jr hugged me tighter. For a child he was more understanding than most adults. He listened.

Jr- Come home mum. Make her come home dad…

Nathan- That’s not…

Becca- I’m not going anywhere Jr. I’m home and I’m staying home this time.

Nathan soon joined us on the bed, his arm going around my shoulders.

Nathan- It’s us 4 against the world. We can fight back.

In no time at all it was time for me to go home. I had missed being home with my family. Maybe now things would start to go right for us.

Nathan:

I loved having my family home. I had missed having them round me.  The house had been quiet even without Becca and Jr. Jasmine never matched up to them for obvious reasons.

Becca- Cuppa?

Nathan- You’re not lifting a finger.

Becca sighed from beside. She’d been home 2 days now and I’d not let her do anything. She’d just been in hospital and is pregnant. You can’t blame me really.

Nathan- Behave. Anyone would be happy to have everything done for them.

Becca- I’m not anyone though.

Nathan- So?

Becca- You’re so annoying!

Nathan- So?

I knew this would annoy her a little bit but I was just in one of them moods right now.

Becca- I hate you...

Nathan- So?

Becca- You’re a dick…

Nathan- You married me for my dick.

Becca- Too right. (Myself and Natalie, yes she’s still bugging me when I update –Only kidding Natalie. I love you!!!- actually had a conversation about when Nathan was caught cheating and I said I only married him for his dick…. The conversations we have about my fanfic. DON’T WORRY GUYS SHE DOESN’T GET ANY SNEAK PEAKS!!! She wishes she does though :-P)

I looked at Becca who was sat with a smirk on her lips.

Nathan- You’re mean…

Becca- You love it baby.

Nathan- Do I?

Becca- You’d worry if I was nice all the time.

Nathan- I’d be grateful actually.

Becca- And you call me the mean one…. 

This is what I loved the most. With Becca I could have moments like this, moments where we just messed about.

Instagram+Twitter- MissBeccaClaire :-) x