Part 2

Nathan:
My life was all I wanted it to be and more, I have a beautiful girlfriend and 4 of the best friends I could ask for.

Natasha and I have been together almost 2 year now, we've had some rough patches but we got through them, the fans don't seem happy that she's still in my life, many of them tweeting me pictures of her and other men, men she dated before me. Today I was going home to see my family, I was going back to Gloucester, it had been a while since I had been back. I can't remember the reason as to why I never went home much. It's probably nothing. Natasha wasn't coming home with me as she was busy with work. I got my stuff in my car before giving Natasha a quick peck on the lips.

Nathan- I'll see you when I get back, and yes I will text when I get there. I love you.

With that I go in the car and drove to the house I had grown up in.

Gloucester
I parked my car at the house and got my stuff from the boot and walked into the house.

Nathan- Mum?! Phil?! Jess?!

I was soon engulfed in a hug.

Karen- Oh I've missed you.

Nathan- I've missed you too mum.

Jess- Nathan!

I hugged my sister and took in the scene around me.

Nathan- It's nice to be home.

Karen- It's nice to have you home.

I went to my room and saw it just how I left it, I placed my bags on the floor and lay on my bed, my mind drifting back to a time where life was stress free and I could do anything I wished, a girl came to mind, a girl I recognized but I had no idea where from.

To Natasha
I'm at my mum's babe. See you in a week :-) LoveYou x

My phone started to ring, I looked at the screen to see see Jay's name.

Nathan- Alright bird?

Jay- We're at the hotel, are you coming out tonight?

Nathan- Yeah. I'm just going to get changed then I'll come see yous.

Jay hung up and I got off the bed and began to get dressed, I got in the shower and washed my body and hair before going back to my room and getting changed.

Night
The boys and I were now out having a great time. Jay was off dancing with some girl, Tom, Max and Siva were with their girlfriends and I was left alone, slowly getting more and more drunk. Jay walked over with a blond girl, who looked familiar.

Jay- Nathan, this is Becca. Becca this is Nathan my band mate.

Becca- Hi...

She was looking away the whole time her and Jay were with me, and after saying hi she never spoke another work to me. Rude much? What had I done to her? I'd never seen her before in my life.

Jay:
I was dancing with a girl, her gaze fell onto Nathan, and her posture stiffened. I placed a gentle kiss on her neck feeling her relax in my arms, I smiled at the power I held in that kiss, her reaction was all I needeed to know to continues. (Becca's Outfit at side)

I trailed kisses down her neck to her bare shoulders.  A small moan escaping her lips, making me want her more. 

Becca:
I can't believe he's back and he doesn't even remember me. It hurt a lot. I tried not to look at him, I felt like if I did look I'd say something I'd regret.