Part 22

There are going to be some gaps in the story in thi part, only because I had no idea how to fill it up. If I had kept it the way I had it would have been one paragraph long so please bare with :-) Hopefully it'll be back to normal soon :-)

Nathan:

6 weeks later

It's 6 weeks since we all went out and it's safe to say something must have happened. You see we went clubbing afterwards and we all got quite drunk but oner the past few weeks Becca has been ill. Being sick a lot and her mood swings, lets not start with those. I was starting to get worried. Right now I was lying on our bed looking at the ceiling, I heard the door open and some sobs coming from that direction. I looked over to see Becca walking over to me, before I sat up.

Nathan- Babe?

Becca- I-I-I'm sorry...

I pulled her onto lap, she sobbed into my chest.

Nathan- What you sorry for?

Becca- B-Being a bitch.

Nathan- You're not.

Becca- I-I need to tell you something...

Nathan- Okay.

Becca- Promise you won't shout or get mad.

This started to worry me but I agreed.

Becca- I went to the doctors.

Nathan- Okay.

Becca- I told them everything , about how I'd been sick, how I've had the mood swings. The told me to do a pregnancy test.

I gulped, this was not good.

Becca- I'm pregnant.

Nathan- I'll stand by you. I'll go get whatever you need for cravings, I'll hold you as you cry cos of mood swings, I'll even hold you as you hit me telling me you don't want to be.

Becca looked up at me a small smile playing on her lips, I wiped the stray tears before placing a gentle kiss upon her lips.

Over the next few weeks we began to have a look around a few shops, not once getting caught, obviously we told the boys what was going on and soon decided it was time to move out and get our own place. We began to look for a small flat, 2 rooms, perfect for our small family.

Before long the rumours started, the rumour Becca was pregnant, well it wasn't a rumour, it was the truth but neither of us were ready to tell them. It was too soon to admit it was true. It was too soon, anything could happen.

Becca- They're all asking if it's true.

Nathan- I know, we'll deny it for now and when the time comes we'll say it was too soon to announce it was true.

Becca nodded before we both got our phones out.

@NathanTheWanted- The rumours are not true. @MissBeccaClaire is not pregnant.

I tweeted it before seeing Becca's tweet.

@MissBeccaClaire- Don't panic! I'm not pregnant! Surely I'd be the first to know if I was!

A smile appeared on my face as I retweeted it and logged off.

Becca- Did my tweet make you smile?

Nathan- That it did.

Don't get me wrong I hated lying to the fans but right now anything could happen. Becca could lose the baby and I don't want to get the fans hopes up.