Part 8

Nathan:

I ran over to Becca, blood soaking the ground. I looked up as passerby's came towards me.

Nathan- You can't die on me Becca... I can't lose you again.

I heard people talking on their phones, obviously calling for an ambulance to get here.

Nathan- Can someone go help my mate?! He's in the van! He can't move!

Someone ran over to see to Jay, I could hear him shouting.

Jay- How is she?! How is my girlfriend?!

It actually hurt to hear him call her that. I know Becca and I are just friends but since remember who she actually was I remember how I had always had feelings for her, the night of my party I was planning on telling her how I felt, but I had a feeling she may not believe me. I looked down at her motionless body, I held her hand scared to move her and injure her even more.

Nathan- You can't die on me Becca.... I-I love you, more than a friend. I was going to tell you the night of my leaving party but I was scared you wouldn't believe me. I was scared you'd laugh at me, or even say I'm only saying it cos I was leaving.

By now I was crying, in the distance I could hear the sirens, signalling the arrival of the ambulances, I looked over to see two paramedics running to Becca. I was soon pushed away.

Nathan- Becca! Please don't give up! Please! I need you!

I looked over to where Jay was to see the paramedics helping him onto a stretcher, his eyes on Becca the whole time, as they wheeled him past her asked them to stop.

Nathan- Don't worry mate, I'll stay with her.

Jay- If I'm not there when she wakes up make sure you tell her I love her and that I never meant for this to happen... I-I just heard yous talk about yous kissing and I kinda got a shock, I never knew yous kissed...

Nathan- It's fine mate. Go get yourself sorted out yeah?

Jay- Thanks mate.

With that Jay was wheeled away, I looked down at Becca, watching as thy fought to get her to stop bleeding.

Paramedic- Sir? We're going to take her to the hospital in a bit.

Nathan- Okay, thank you. I-Is she okay?

Paramedic- I'm unsure, we'll have a better idea at the hospital.

Nathan- Okay. Can I come with her?

Paramedic- Of course.

I watched as they soon put Becca in the ambulance, her face all cut and bruised. I got in the ambulance beside her and held her hand, kissing the back of it.

Nathan- Come on Becca, you're stronger than this.

*Hospital *

I had been seen to, dues to only having a few cuts and bruises. I was now in the waiting room awaiting news on both Becca and Jay. I ran my hands through my hair, a sigh of frustration escaping my lips. I looked up at the door to see Becca's parents walked into the room.

Bruce- Nathan?! What happened?!

Nathan- We were talking about well..... our past. We were talking about how we erm... Kissed the night of my leaving party.... Jay slammed the breaks on and we were hit from behind... Becca... She... She went through the window. She's in a bad way....

Sharon was stood covering her mouth, obviously in shock. I soon broke down in tears.

3 Hours Later

We were all now sat in the waiting room, we only had Becca to hear about, Jay had been discharged, with a broken leg and cuts to his face.

Nathan- We haven't told the fans about the crash....

Jay- I don't care about that right now, my girlfriend is in theatre and it's all my fault.

Nathan- Maybe we should tell the fans.

Jay- Why?! Why do the fans have to know everything?!

Nathan- Well they're going to ask why we have cuts and bruises and well... Your leg.

Jay sighed.

Jay- Tell them...

@NathanTheWanted- Hey guys... Just to say Jay, Becca and I have all been in a crash, I have some cuts, Jay has cuts and a broken leg but are yet to have new on Becca.

@NathanTheWanted- I will keep you guys updated.

Within minutes my mentions were filled with tweets of worry from fans, many asking how Becca was, it was great how the fans loved her just as much as Jay and I did.

Jay- Mate? What were you saying to her when I was in the van?

Nathan- Not to die on us.....

Jay- I heard the words 'I love you more than a friend'... Is that true? Do you love Becca?

I looked at Jay, shaking my head. That hurt, I was having to lie to him. Yes I loved her, I loved her with all my heart and knowing she may never find out how I really feel, broke my heart.

Becca- I love you Nathan.

Nathan- Really?!

I had always had a thing for Becca, we are now 13 and the girl of my dreams has just said the four words I had longed to hear for as long as I could remember.

Becca- Yeah, as a friend.

Nathan- Oh yeah, right. I love you too Becca.....

Now that hurt, I had just been put in the friend-zone and all I wanted was to be out of there. I wanted to tell her I loved her so very much.

I sighed remembering that day so very well. I closed my eyes, praying for good news to come soon.

Jay:

I saw Nathan fall asleep, leaving me alone in the waiting room, I grabbed my crutches and headed down the corridor looking in each room for Becca, I finally found her. The doctors and nurse working on her body, the machines making the monotone noise it did when someone’s heart had stopped.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I walked back to the room and sat down a sob escaping my mouth as I did so. About an hour later a nurse came in so I woke Nathan.

Nurse- I'm sorry.....

Dun, Dun Dun!!! This is not the end! Don't worry. I have MUCH more to come! :-D

I also have yet another idea for a fanfic, I will post the idea when I start 'Seeing You Hurt Makes Me.....' Go check out the idea for that.

I wasn't going to update this so soon after TW's news as I was pretty upset about it. If you have read 'Why The Wanted Mean The World To Me' you will see why. But I then thought there is no point dwelling on it, they boys probably just want to spend time with their families. They didn't get much time over Christmas. They may do their own thing but I think it's maybe they want to spend more than 2 weeks at a time with them. They've missed so much over the past 4 year and they do deserve some family time. Right? 

Instagram+Twitter- MissBeccaClaire