Part 16

As I write this I am sat in bed trying to get rid of this cold :-(

I am over the moon with the reads this story has got so far! :-D You guys actually rock! 

Becca:

It's been a few days since the boys showed me the song Nathan wrote for me and this was going to be harder than I thought, I thought I could just be friends with Jay, but things are starting to get complicated. I'm falling for him again. I can't let this happen, I would just make a fool of myself. Don't get me wrong I love Nathan but the feeling I had for Jay were starting to resurface.

I couldn't stay, it will hurt all three of us I know but I couldn't stay around and let these feeling grow more and more. Nathan, he's flawless, caring, considerate and more of all he has a heart of gold. Jay on the other hand he's imperfect, but to me and many other people around the world he's the perfectly imperfect man we've grown to love, he put others before himself and  that's what everyone loved about him.

3am

I waited until I knew everyone was asleep before I left, not leaving anything behind. I had two note ready for Nathan and Jay so I left them on the kitchen table for the both of them before quietly leaving. I walked towards the train station, not looking back. If I looked back i would cry, and I would probably go back. I couldn't go back, not now/

Nathan:

I woke up after reaching for Becca to find an empty space beside me, I sat up and looked around the room, the wardrobe was open, all of Becca's thing gone. I jumped out of bed and looked in the drawers, once again empty of Becca's things, I ran my hands through my hair and walked downstairs looking for any sign that Becca hadn't left. Instead I found two notes, my name on one, Jay's on the other. I recognized the handwriting as Becca's. I picked my note up and sat at the table.

"To Nathan,

I'm sorry I left but it was the only way. Over the past few days I have realized my feelings for Jay are once again returning. I have tried to ignore them but I just can't do it. I'm leaving. Just for a bit. Don't come after me. I need some space. Some time to think. Time to get my mind around things. I will get in touch once I am ready. I am so sorry. 

All my love 

Becca x"

I sat in complete shock, I thought we had solved this, I thought it was her and I forever, but now she drops this bombshell. She was falling for Jay again. This can't happen. The love of my life has left me. Should I look at Jay's note? I need to know what she says.

It's been a few hours since I read the note from Becca, I was currently sat staring at Jay's when I heard footsteps on the stairs, I turned to see Jay stood there.

Jay- You okay?

Nathan- Would you if your girlfriend had left you?

Jay- Did she say why?

I got up, picking Jay's note up and pushing it forcefully into his chest.

Jay- Woah, calm down mate.

With that I left the room. I couldn't face him right now.

Jay:

I watched as Nathan left the room, I looked down at the note, Becca's handwriting on the front. What was she going to say? I opened it and began to read it.

"Jay,

I'm sorry I have to do this but it's the only way. My feelings for you are returning and I don't know what to do, so I'm leaving. I'm unsure as to when I'll be back but I don't want any contact. i will be in touch when I'm ready. 

Becca x"

It hurt not seeing her say 'I love you' at the end of the message but I knew why she had done it. She couldn't face hurting me but this did hurt she still has feeling for me and now she's left, and this is the only thing I have left of her.

I can't face this. 

6 month later (Bare with me...)

Becca:

It's 6 month since I left the band house, six long month. I hadn't been on twitter, I hadn't looked at magazines, which is harder than it seems considering they're everywhere. Once a month I wrote down a reason why I should date Nathan, a reason why I shouldn't date Nathan, a reason why I should date Jay and a reason why I shouldn't date Jay. I sighed as I read each reason. Then it hit me. I needed to go back to London. 

I got out of bed and started to pack, just for a week. I left the house and headed for the train station, buying my ticket and now I had to wait for my train. I wasn't going to tell them I was coming, I wanted to surprise them. 

London

I got off the train and headed to get a taxi, once I has one I gave the address to the boys house and looked out the window, watching as people raced from A to B, this is what I've missed. I've missed the mayhem that is called London.

I saw the band house come into view and a smile spread across my face. Now it was my chance to be happy. I paid the driver and got out the car, walking up to the house. I took a deep breath and rang the bell. I wasn't waiting long when the door opened and I was met with the eyes I longed to see, his green orbs making my heart skip a beat. I didn't say anything instead I kissed him, but he didn't kiss me back.

Becca- I choose you...

I then saw someone on the stairs, wearing his shirt.

Becca- Nathan....?

Nathan- Becca... This is my girlfriend... Kitty

I watched as this girl walked over to him and hugged him, he placed his arm around her shoulder and kissed her head.

Kitty- And you are?

Becca- Someone who he broke every promise he made to..... 

How could this be happening? How could he do this to me? Did he ever love me?

Dun Dun Dun!!!!! So Nathan has a new girlfriend. LIKE WHAT?!!! :-O

I wrote this the day Jay told us about Neytiri. The TWFanmily is once again saddened by more bad news. I know how Jay feels. 4 year ago I lost my pet of almost 10 years. 

I remember when Nathan tweeted about his dog Harry dying and #RIPHarryDog trended... When Max told us about his dog elvis dying #RIPElvisGeorge (Or something along them lines) trended... But nothing for Jay... #RIPNeytiri SHOULD have trended!!

Anyway... enough about that for now...

Instagram+Twitter- MissBeccaClaire