Part 18

Nathan:

Today I started to put my plan to make Becca trust me into action. I had to show her that just cos I 'moved on from her' that Kitty meant nothing to me, that Becca was the girl I wanted, the only girl for me.

So I stated the plan, I went to the florists and asked them to send her one rose today. Two roses tomorrow. Three roses the next day, and to continue sending them each day for a week adding one rose each day, but not to leave a note, I knew she'd know they were from me but without the note she wouldn't be able to prove it. This would give me time to think of something else for her.

Over the next week I planned and planned, eventually coming up with something. I booked plane tickets to Venice, we were going to be there for two weeks, two weeks for me to prove my love to her once and for all. I walked to Becca's with a note in my hand, I put it though the letter box, before leaving. I had to pack my things. I had planned this holiday down to the minute. We had an apartment, two rooms as I knew Becca wouldn't want to share right now.

Becca:

I heard the letter box so walked to the door and picked up the note that was on the floor.

'To Becca, be packed for 2 weeks in Venice, we leave in 2 days. Don't let me down. X'

I sat and looked at the note, I didn't want to jump to conclusions as to who it could be from but I couldn't prove it. I went to my room and sat on my bed and re-read the note. What was I to do? It was obvious they had spent a lot of money on this trip. I sighed and began to pack for all sorts of weather, well you can never be too prepared now can you?

2 Days Later

My mum dropped me off at the airport and I walked inside, and began to look around, that's when I heard a voice clear from behind me, I turned around and was met saw him.

Nathan- Did you like the roses?

Becca- They were off you?

Nathan- Yeah, who else would they be off?

Becca- Dunno...

Nathan- Come on, we have to go check in.

I went to grab my suitcase but Nathan beat me to it. He began to walk towards the check in and I followed him.

Becca- Why?

Nathan- Huh?

Becca- Why are you taking me to Venice? Why did you send the roses?

Nathan didn't reply, he just continued walking. Once e had checked in we went to the departures lounge and sat down.

Becca- You didn't answer my question...

Nathan- What question?

Becca- Why are you taking me to Venice? Why did you send the roses?

Nathan- That's two questions.

I rolled my eyes as he chuckled.

Nathan- Well there is only one answer.

Becca- And that is?

Nathan- To prove to you that I love you, that Kitty meant nothing.

Becca- Then why were you with her?

Nathan- Scooter made me date her because after you left I was moping around. I didn't want to date her but Scooter forced me into it, she's not my type.

Now I felt like an idiot.

Becca- Then what is your type?

Nathan- You....