Part 7

Becca:

I got home and went to my room, and got the memory box from under my bed, I opened it to find picture of Nathan and I inside, I had taken them down a year after Nathan left, I couldn't face looking at them every day, I pulled one out, it was of the two of us lying on the beach, we were 15 at the time.

Nathan knocked on the door, I opened the door, holding my beach bag.

Nathan- Ready to go?

I grabbed my phone and jacket before leaving the house.

Becca- yeah, I am now.

We headed to the bus station and hopped on the bus the journey was an hour long as the whole time we laughed and took funny photo's. Before long we were at the beach.

Nathan- RACE YOU TO THE SEA!!!

Becca- I'm not going in the sea in my dress!

Nathan removed his shirt leaving him in just his swim trunks.

Nathan- Your turn.

I removed my jacket and dress (Pic at side), most people would find it awkward getting stripped down to their swimming costume in front of a boy but Nathan was like my brother, I knew nothing would happen with me and him, we soon removed our shoes and began to run to the sea. Once we were in we began to splash each other. 

Nathan picked me up before throwing me into back into the sea. I came to the surface.

Becca- I'm going to get you back for that!

Nathan- Oh yeah how?

Becca- I'll think of something.

We were now lay on the beach relaxing.

Nathan- Lets take lots more photo's to remember this day.

Becca- I agree.

Nathan took his phone from my bag and began to take photo's of the two of us, some of us smiling, some of us pulling various funny faces and some of us posing just cos we can.

I was soon pulled from my flash back by my phone ringing. I saw Jays' name on the screen and answered.

Becca- hey.

Jay- Hey baby. So Nathan told me he overheard our conversation.

Becca- Yeah, he text me saying.

Jay- He remembers you now, does that mean you can move in then?

Becca- One day yes just not right now. I have to pack before I do....

Jay- She's going to move in!!

I heard cheering in the background. I giggle escaped my lips.

Nathan- Becca? I meant what I said in the text, I never meant to forget you. I just wanted to make my life in London easier without worrying about you so much, I miss having you in my life and I know it will take a while for you to forgive me but I hope one day we'll be friends like we used to be.

Becca- Yeah... I'd like that. 

Nathan- Hey, you still got all them pictures we took together?

Becca- Yeah... I'm looking at them now.

Nathan- Bring them over next time you come... I'd love to see them again and reminisce.

Becca- Well... Next time I visit I'll be moving in so of course I'll be bringing them.