Junior- Part 4

13K READS!!! LIKE WHAT?!!! :-O

Don't play the video until I say!

I'm going to put a WARNING on here, this part has a part some people may findiing upsetting. It starts about half way through the first paragraph in Becca's part . I wanted to add something I have not yet had in anything I have written. It's not sexual or anything like that!

Nathan:

I heard my phone ring and saw her called ID on my screen. My heart skipped a beat. Was she going to talk to me about what had happened?

Nathan- Baby...?

Jr- Dad?

Nathan- Hello little man...

Jr- Dad, mum won't stop crying...

Nathan- I know. I'm sorry.

Jr- Why?

Nathan- I hurt her cos I'm stupid.

tJr- That's what mum said.

I spoke to Jr for a bit before hanging up. I missed her, I missed just being with her. I missed having her in my arms. She had done many other interviews talking about how I had hurt her, about about how I had cheated. Each one broke my heart a little more.

I had spent so much time by myself lately, I wanted to prove to her that it was a one off, that I wouldn't do it again, but I knew it would take more than that to convince her to take me back. I knew it would take more than a sorry to make her trust me again.

Jay- You okay mate?

Nathan- What do you think?

Jay- Stupid question, sorry.

Nathan- Jr just rang... She's crying all the time...

Jay- I know mate.

Nathan- How would you know?

Jay- Natalie told me...

Nathan- She's staying at yours?

Jay- Yeah, Natalie just told me.

I ran my hands through my hair, I really had lost her now. I had lost my everything.

Becca:

I woke up, the sun shining through the gap in the curtains, the birds singing outside, a slight breeze came into the room. For once I wished my mood was like the weather today, but once again it wasn't. I was broken. Completely broken. I was staying at Natalie and Jay's, Jr loved staying here a Natalie always spoilt him rotten. The door opened and in walked a sobbing Natalie. I sat up looking at her concerned. In her hands she held a note.

Becca- Natalie...?

Natalie- Jr's ran away. He wants his dad.

I grabbed the note from her hands, my own hands trembling as I read the note 'Mum, I want my dad. Nathan James Sykes Junior'

I got out of bed and got dressed before quickly getting in the car, Natalie joined me. I began the journey to the airport, I knew he couldn't afford to fly but he's only a child. As we drove I looked out the window. Once at the airport I ran inside, looking for someone who could possibly help me, but everyone just carried on doing their own thing.

Becca- Somebody help me!!

I fell to the floor sobbing.

Natalie- The police are on their way. You need to stay here.