Junior- Part 6

16K READS!!!!!! LIKE WHAT?!!!!!!! I've got like 2K READS SINCE THURSDAY!!!! :-O I'm currently sat in my usual spot... On my bed thinking "I didn't think it would get 16K by time it was complete never mind WHILE I'm writing it!" I seriously can't thank you all enough. 

Thank you to everyone who has read it, whether you've been there since my MissBeccaClaire account or only just started reading this over the past few hours (Or however long it's took you to get this far)

Each time I see how many more reads this has got I can't help but smile and once or twice almost cried due to the shock that a story that started off as just a small idea I had back in January has become a success, well to me it has anyway. I feel like a proud mother, who has just watched her child grow up before her eyes. 

Sorry about the long intro but I just wanted to say this... Haha... Anyway... On with the story :-)

Nathan: 

I got my phone out, ringing Cathy, Natasha's mum.

Cathy- Hello?

Nathan- Where is she Cathy?

Cathy- Nathan? What do you mean?

Nathan- Where is Natasha?

Cathy- She's not here at the moment.

Nathan- Has she mentioned anything about my son?

There was no reply.

Nathan- I'll take the no reply as a yes then!

Cathy- I can't tell you where he is cos I don't know. All I can tell you is she thinks he is hers. She's not well Nathan.

I hung up before throwing my phone across the room, not caring if it smashed or not. The gasps coming from Becca confirmed it had indeed smashed.

Becca- N-Nathan....?

Nathan- Natasha has him. Her mum's known this whole fucking time and not said a thing!!

Becca- Where is her?

Nathan- She says she doesn't know.

Becca- Tell the police Nathan!

Nathan- I've just smashed my phone Rebecca!!!

Becca pulled her phone out of her pocket before handing me it. I looked at her background to see it was a picture of me, her and Junior, taken the day I left for the USA. I didn't comment on it. She mustn't have changed it yet. I dialled the number for Inspector Millen.

Inspector- Hello?

Nathan- I have gained some information.

Inspector- Yes?

Nathan- I rang my ex's mum as I felt like my ex may have something to do with it. She has her but her mum doesn't know where....

Inspector- What is the name of you ex and her mum's address?

I told the inspector Natasha's name and address before he hung up. Now we had to wait.

Natasha:

They weren't taking my boy from me. He was mine, I knew he was.

Jr- You're not my mum!!!

Natasha- I am little man. That woman who brought you up lied to you. She doesn't love your dad. She brainwashed you both.

Yes I hadn't been well, but I'm better now. I only cheated on Nathan cos I wasn't well but he came to see me. I fell pregnant. I had our son.

Jr- I want my dad....