Part 11

Jay:

Nathan just walked off once Becca left, he didn't say where he was going and he didn't say when he'd be back. We eventually got home and found that he wasn't there. We all tried calling him but he didn't answer.

Jay- Guys, I'm worried about Nathan, he's not answering his phone....

Max- He needs some time to think. He's just told your girlfriend he's been in love with her for years and now she has to choose.

Jay- She knows she can pick whoever she wants. As long as she's happy I'm happy.

Tom- But if she chooses Nathan it will be hard for you. You proposed to her.

Jay- I know it'll be hard but I'll find someone else... I'll fall in love again.

Siva- Why should you settle for second best?

Jay- Cos if you love someone... Sometimes it's best to let them go.

I went to my room and text Becca telling her what had happened before going to sleep. I just wanted today to be over with.

Becca:

When I woke up I saw a text from Jay.

From JayBird

Nathan has gone missing can you get in touch and tell him I'm not mad and we just want him home.

To JayBird

Do you think he'll talk to me?

From JayBird

It's worth a shot.

I went to my contacts and dialled Nathan, his phone ringing until his voice mail kicked in. I sighed.

Becca- Nathan, when you get thins go home, the boys are worried about you. Or call me. Just tell us you're okay.

I then hung up sighing once again. I then let my mind wander to what my future may hold. I could be happy with both of them.

Nathan knew me inside, out. But if I dated him that could ruin our friendship, I shared a lot of memories with him. But he broke me, he left and broke me. What if he does it again?

Jay however knew how to make me laugh, how to brighten up my day, he made me trust people again. But what if it's all for show? What if he's just like Nathan?

How was I meant to choose? They could both hurt me. They could both make me lose all trust in men again. I loved both Nathan and Jay, how was I meant to choose?

I sat for hours everyday for weeks trying to sort my life out but I still ended up frustrated by not being able to think of the solution. I checked my phone to see a text from Jay.

From JayBird

He's still not home. He's been gone for weeks and his mum doesn't know what he is!

I started to panic. I grabbed my jacket and shoes put them on before stuffing some clothes in a bag and leaving. I had to find him. I went to the bus station thinking of places where he could be.

I searched everywhere we used to go, but he was nowhere. His phone was off so there was no way of contacting him. The panic got worse as I began to think of what could happen to him. Is he dead? Unconscious? Drugged? Drunk? Is he lying in a ditch somewhere? As each thing came to my mind I began to worry more and more.

I ended up on the beach, where we spent a lot of our time growing up.

Becca- Where are you Nathan? We need you. Everyone is worried about you... I need you... I-I... I love you....

I lay down looking at the blue sky, it was a beautiful day, a day quite like the time Nathan and I visited the beach. I missed him so much.

I heard voices nearby.

?- We've found a body!

I got up, and ran over. I saw Nathan lying there... Breathing.

Becca- Nathan!!

I knelt down by his head and stroked his hair, the smell of booze radiated from him.

Becca- Oh Nathan, why did you do this?

The people who found him soon came back with paramedics who took Nathan to hospital with me by his side, holding his hand.

When we got to the hospital I sat and waited for news, this must have been what it was like for Nathan and Jay when we had the crash, when I was lying in theatre fighting for my life. This was pure torture.

To JayBird

FOUND HIM! He's in hospital, he's stinks of booze.

From JayBird

We're on our way. Where did you find him?

To JayBird

At the beach, two passerby's found him.

I don't know how long I was sat there but it felt like forever. I just wanted to see Nathan. I needed to talk to him.

Nurse- Miss? He's awake and very confused.

Becca- Can I go see him?

Nurse- Not yet, there's someone in with him already. One of his band mates. Jay McGuiness.

Becca- Please, I need to talk to them both anyway.

The nurse looked at the room where Nathan must be.

Nurse- Five minutes.

I walked into the room to see Jay stood at the end of Nathan's bed.

Jay- You're lead her on. You lead her on to believe you actually loved her.

Nathan- I don't... Want to see her hurt.

Becca- You lied to me...

Jay and Nathan now saw me stood in the room, tears forming in my eyes.

Becca- I was actually about to choose between yous!

Nathan- Please Becca... I never meant to hurt you.

Becca- All you ever do is hurt me! You left me and forgot about me for 3 year! And now this?! To think I actually thought about choosing you!

Jay- You were going to choose him... Why aren't I actually surprised. If it wasn't for me then he wouldn't remember you! You wouldn't be able to trust men!

Becca- I know! But I love him! I always have!

By now the nurses were coming into the room to see what all the commotion was about. Nathan was becoming stressed about the situation.

Nurse- I think you should both leave.

I looked at Nathan.

Becca- Don't get in touch with me... You've hurt me one time too many.

With that I left and went home, not wanting to be around them any more. He had once again hurt me. He'd lied to me. I went home and cried, I didn't want to see anyone. I wanted to stay in my room out the way of everyone. That way I would never get hurt again.

Dun! Dun! Dun! So yeah, that happened.....

If you haven't seen Max tweeted this today 'Max George @MaxTheWanted- Lots of stories guys.... I can't wait for tour, I love the boys and I love you guys. It won't be the end, just a chapter x' This has made me smile.

Instagram+Twitter- MIssBeccaClaire :-) 

Check out the picture at the side :-) It's an edit I have done for ALL the TWFanmily. We have to stick togterher. TWFanmilyForever as Max said :-) 

PLEASE comment and tell me what you think :-) x