Part 14

Thank You to Raikou for the idea :-)

Also sorry about the slight delay on posting this. You'll know why if you read my messages then you'll see why :-D

Becca:

I had finally came up with my decision, I was going to London with Nathan, I couldn't watch him leave me again. Nathan couldn't wait to go home, and once he found out I had agreed to go with him he was even more excited. Today we were packing to go back as we go back to London tomorrow morning.

Nathan- We'll have to tell the fans sometime soon.

Becca- I know but how about we wait until we get to London, talk to Jay about it then tell them?

Nathan- If it makes you happy.

Becca- It means we can get Jay to tell everyone it was mutual, that we both agreed to end things.

Nathan- But was it?

Becca- He said he was happy if I'm happy... That's as mutual as it gets right?

Nathan nodded, before placing his now packed bag by the door before collapsing on the bed. I soon joined him and snuggled into his side, tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Next morning

We were up early, 5:30am to be precise, so we could get to London as soon as we could. As I got ready Nathan sorted us something for breakfast, no way were we travelling on an empty stomach. I was doing my make up when he walked in, two slices of toast and a cup of coffee. This boy knows the way to my heart. We ate and drink in a comfortable silence.

Nathan- Ready to go?

I put my scarf and coat on before nodding. Nathan put his bag on his back before getting his suitcase and leaving the house, as I got my bag and suitcase before following his lead. WE locked the door and Nathan took my hand and we walked towards the train station, it was a lovely walk, as the station was only a 20 minute walk from my house. As we stood on the platform waiting for the train we saw the sun start to rise, Nathan pulled me into his chest to keep me warm, I hadn't even noticed I was feeling cols but the heat from Nathan caused the realisation to set in.

Nathan:

It was almost 7am meaning the train is due soon. The sound of the train chugging along rang in my ears.

Nathan- Come on, the train's here.

Becca picked her bag up ready for the train to stop, once we were on we found our seats.

Becca- I'm so tired....

Nathan- Go to sleep, I'll wake you when we get to London.

Becca placed her head on my shoulder, arm going securely around her shoulder, I placed a gentle kiss upon her head.

Over the duration the the journey I listened to music and tweeted some fans, sometimes watching their reactions, causing me to smile even more, I even had a short sleep myself, the early morning definitely didn't agree with me.

@NathanTheWanted- You guys have made this journey enjoyable! :-D

London soon came into view, I moved my arm and woke Becca up, as I did she 'hmmm'd signalling she was now awake.

Nathan- We're almost in London.

I watched as she sat up and stretched. Before long the train stopped and we got off and onto the platform, we were lucky no fans were waiting for me as that would me we would have to lie to them about us being together, and I hated lying.