Part 1

Becca:
This is how it all started, how he broke his promise to me. How I lost all trust in him. He was my best friend, the best friend anyone could ever ask for, caring, thoughtful and he always put others before himself. So why did that all change? Did the fame go to his head?

2010
I walked out of school and saw my best friend Nathan stood on the other side of the yard, I walked over to see him not looking too happy.

Becca- Nathan? What's wrong?

Nathan- I have to move away.

Becca- W-What? Why?

Nathan- I got in the band. I leave for London next month.

Becca- Well then for the next month we'll make the most of it.

Nathan- Yeah? Like how?

Becca- Movie night at mine?

Nathan- Can I...

Becca- No horrors, you know I hate the things.

Nathan- Damn.

He threw his bag over his shoulder and dragged me off the school grounds.

Nathan- I'm going to go home first I'll come to yours for 6?

Becca- Yeah.

We walked towards our homes, Nathan went down his street giving me a quick hug before doing so.

Nathan- See you at 6!

Becca- Yeah! Don't be late!

Nathan- Wouldn't dream of it!

Becca- Good, if you're late you're sleeping outside!

I then walked back to the house I shared with my parents and brother.

Sharon- You okay darling?

Becca- Nathan is coming over tonight.

Bruce- He is?

Becca- He leaves for London in a month so we're making the most of him being here for now. We're having a movie night.

I ran to my room and put my bag in my wardrobe before getting changed, I quickly tidied my room. I went to the spare room and got the mattress, pillows and quilt for Nathan, carrying them to my own room one by one.

My parents didn't mind if Nathan and I shared a room, we've been friends for so long it was just how things were now.

6pm
Nathan had turned up 5 minutes early for once, baring snacks and drinks for us both, I grabbed his arm before dragging him to my room where we collapsed onto my bed.

Nathan- What are we watching first?

Becca- Erm.....

Nathan laughed as I looked through my DVD collection trying to choose what to watch.

Becca- UP!!

I pulled out the film and faced Nathan, a huge smile on my face, I knew how much Nathan hated that film but he put up with it for me.

Nathan- Fine, just cos I'm nice.

Becca- You nice? Don't make me....

Nathan then tackled me to the floor, his hands attacking my sides.

Becca- No fair!

Nathan- Say... Nathan James Sykes, you are the sexiest man ever.

Becca- That would be a lie though!

Nathan continued to tickle me, my laughing ceased, as I laughed in silence. (This actually happens to me, if I laugh too much I stop laughing and just laugh in silence, I basically stop breathing)

Nathan- Breathe Becca! Breathe for gods sake!

I took a deep breath, finally able to breathe properly.

Nathan- Thank god you're okay.

Becca- You know not to make me laugh too much.

Nathan- I know, I forgot.

He picked the DVD up and put it on, we both got onto the bed and watched the film.

Nathan- I'm going to miss this when I'm in London.

Becca- You'll be back for holidays and we can do it again then.

Nathan- Yeah.

As the night went by we made small talk, before long we were both tired and climbing into bed.

Becca- Nathan?

Nathan- Yeah?

Becca- Promise you'll always remember me, even when you're famous.

Nathan- I promise, how could I forget you?

I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

2013
That was 3 year ago and my best friend did forget, he broke his promise. People think that's why I can't trust men. I've had relationships but none of them lasted. He broke me.

Okay, so this is my first fanfic on  here as I have made a new account, I was getting VERY upset looking at my original account as all my stories got deleted, I was frustrated and just felt like I needed a new start. 

Twitter+Instagram- MissBeccaClaire x