5.2

He saw her run out of the exit, an angry mob of fans yelling and pointing at her, as the MC's voice thundered over the speakers, Seuncheol's face pale and stricken, frozen on stage.

He had started to run after her, yelling her name, abandoning his seat and racing down the stage, following that streak of black hair flowing behind her back. "Shorty!" He reached out, tried to grab her shoulder, but she slipped under his fingertips, running blinding into the bustling streets of the city, and suddenly he couldn't see her anymore, because someone had stepped in front of him, blocking his view.

"Junhui!" The voice commanded, soft, and sweet. He breathed a sigh of relief. It was just Sunhee. He could get her to help him find Yenling. Sunhee once told him that she had wanted to become friends with her, but somehow Yenling was unusually wary around her. If Sunhee calmed Yenling down and brought her back, they might solve whatever problem they had between them. At least, that was what he had thought.

"Thank God." Jun panted, and looked up. "Sunhee. You're right on time. Yenling ran-"

"I know where she is." She said, a smile playing on her lips. There were something unsettling about that smile. "Come on." She reached out and grabbed his hand.

He stiffened, suddenly reminded of the time Shorty told him not to touch other girls. But this was different, wasn't it? Yenling could get lost. He needed Sunhee to help find her.

Sunhee started leading him away from the direction Shorty ran off. "Hey Sun, I'm pretty sure she wen-"

"Don't worry, Junnie. I know where she is." Sunhee pursed her lips, firmly gripping his hand.

He started to fidget a bit, but could not escape her grasp. There was something wrong. The way she was acting, it sent shivers down his spine. "Sun, hey, I think-"

She pulled him an alleyway, and ducked in a low roofed house. It looked uninhabited. The floor was dusty, and their were no furniture, no light shone through the boarded up windows. Jun stumbled in, and Sunhee slammed the door shut behind them. He thought he heard a lock click.

"Sunh-"

She grabbed his shoulders and slammed him down on to the floor with unbelievable force, and Jun, caught off guard, found himself lying face first with her foot planted firmly on his back. He turned his head in shock, to see her eyes glinting.

"What the fuck?" He threw her off him, and sat upright, knocking Sunhee into a sprawled position on the floor. His heart was beating wildly. What the hell was happening?

"You're not leaving the room, Junnie." There were still cheerfulness in her voice, full of warmth, and somehow that made it more disturbing. "You're not allowed to go look for Yenling."

"I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, Sunhee, but I can knock you out right here, right now, and I wouldn't give a shit, because I need to find Yenli-"

"You wouldn't. Not if I told you the truth." Sunhee blinked cutely up at him, pouting. "Come on, Junnie, don't you trust me?"

"No. I need a fucking explanation, Sunhee." He grabbed her collar, fist shaking. He shouldn't have lowered his guard. He was an actor himself, he should've seen through Sunhee's disguise.

Sunhee leaned in and whispered in his ear.

And everything changed.

===========================

"Get up." Someone was roughly shaking him. Jun groaned, opened his eyes. Early morning light shone through the car window. Minghao was glaring at him, gripping his shoulder. "We're at the airport. Come on."