5.9

Pulling on his hoodie, he made his way towards the cafe. Jun stuffed his hands in his pockets and lowered his head. The members told him to get some fresh air and by them some coffee. He bet they just didn't want to go out themselves.

He stopped at a traffic light, lifting his head to glance at the light, going from green to red. Great. He hated waiting.

There was someone in front of him, he assumed, was also waiting to cross the road. It was a girl. A girl with long black hair, and she was short. She was also wearing glasses.

His breath caught in his throat. It couldn't be.

But what if...? Just as the light turned green, Jun reached out and tapped her shoulder. "Yenling?"

The girl turned around. It wasn't Yenling.

Of course it wasn't her. What was he even thinking? He mentally slapped himself. There wasn't even a slightest chance that it was her. "Sorry, wrong person." He muttered. He started to walk off, his cheeks reddening. How awkward.

"Hey." The girl tugged at his sleeve. "Wait. You look familiar."

Please don't let her be another fangirl. Jun had had enough of fangirls lately. They swarmed in, asked him about the mysterious girl who went by the name "Yenling". Soonyoung did a VLive explaining the whole thing, but of course, he did not mention what eventually happened to her. Carats were curious, and sure, he appreciated their concern, but it was getting annoying.

"I'm in a hurry." He mumbled, tried to walk away, but the girl's grasp on him was firm.

She squinted at him for a moment. Jun took a careful look at the girl. She was short, yes, and had black hair. Her skin, however, was tanned, unlike the Yenling, who had a paler color. And her glasses had no lenses. A fashion accessory. She wore golden hoop earrings, and she was wearing rather snugly, for it wasn't that cold yet. Something told Jun she wasn't from Korea.

"I know you!" The girl suddenly exclaimed. "You're JJ's cousin!"

Jun blinked. What? How did she know?

"Oh, and you're also that Jun from Seventeen my friend likes so much. But that's less important." The girl went on. She continued talking about something, but Jun had zoned out.

She knows YiJae. She's from Taiwan. What else does she know? Who's her 'friend' that likes Seventeen? Yenling? Could that even be possible? Just a while ago he had dismissed any false hope of her being.... Alive. And well. But she said it in present tense. Likes, not liked. But then again, it might not be her in the first place...

"Hey, are you even listening?" The girl stood on tiptoes, waving her hand in his face.

Jun snapped out of his thoughts. "What?"

"I said, my name is Siyu. And JJ is looking for you." The girl had a loud voice. Jun winced a little. He must've heard wrong. JJ was in Taiwan, and besides, why would he need to see him? It's not like he couldn't use Line, or Kakao, instead.

"What?" He repeated, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion and a little annoyance. Seriously, he wasn't in the best mood today, and now, out of nowhere, some loud, obnoxious girl decides to harass him out of nowhere. Well, technically, he was the one who grabbed her first-