1.6

"First of all, you need to change." Jun said brightly, dragging me into the mall. After the desperate dash to freedom from the cafe to a taxi, we arrived at Shin Kong Mitsukoshi (新光三越).

"But Jun, I don't have enough money to buy clothes." I protested, feeling flustered that he was pulling my hand.

"I've got you covered." He flashed a credit card at me.

I rolled my eyes. Typical rich Korean celeb.

The cold air conditioned breeze hit me. Jun lead me through clothes shops after clothes shop, throwing me clothes to try on every once in a while.

"And here I thought guys hated shopping," I grumbled, handing him the clothes back.

"Do they fit? If they do, we're buying them." He ignored my remark, and hurried to the cash register. "We need to get you changed, Shorty, so people won't recognize your clothing." He turned to face me, wrinkling his nose is annoyance. "By the way, barely any pants fit you. You're legs are too short, so some are too long. But the again you're chubby. Shorter jeans don't fit at all."

"Gee, thanks for the comment."

"No problem, Shorty," Whether he caught my sarcasm, I didn't know.

The lady behind the counter smiled. "That's not a nice thing to say to your girlfriend, dear."

I coughed out loud. Jun just laughed naturally. He's a pro, I thought distastefully. "Shorty's not my girlfriend, miss." He said so casually, people would wonder if he ever got flustered in his entire life.

The lady smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, dear. It's just that I thought it was sweet of you to buy clothes for her."

"It's just that I couldn't stand her uniform anymore." Jun said, glancing at me.

I glared back. "He's my greatest annoyance." I informed the lady.

She sighed, giggling. "Ahh, young couples these days."

"We're not a couple." Jun and I said in unison, as we left the store.

"Say," Jun helped me carry the bags. "What do you think we should do next?" He was also wearing something new, and of course, it was another hoodie, black, to hide his face. And a brand new pair of sunglasses. Which suit him well, I should say.

"Gee, I don't know. Shopping?" I said.

"Sure!"

"I was joking, you pabo," I said, jabbing him with my elbow. "Why do you like shopping so much anyway?"

"I don't know, I just like shopping." He paused for a moment. "And eating out." He added.

"That much I could tell."

"Wow Shorty, you're smart!"

I ignored the sarcastic remark. How could he be utterly annoying and adorable at the same time?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time we left the mall, the sun was setting.

As if it was a sign, as soon as he saw the setting sun, he grabbed my hand again. I shivered. A little warning before he did that would be appreciated.

"Come on, Shorty! I have something to show you!" He lead me to a taxi. "It's almost time!"

He jumped in at the front, and whispered something to the driver.

Where were we going? It wasn't going to be something romantic, right? A picnic under the stars? That sounded romantic as hell. Was he going to ask me something under the setting sun? Take a relaxing walk on the beach? Going to his hotel room and showing me his prized possession of something he wouldn't normally show anyone else? No, stop. I shook my head, clearing my clouds of imagination. Your fangirl side is showing. This isn't some silly imagine, or a fanfiction. This is reality. And he isn't going to show you anything like that on the second day you meet.