2.7

I have a crush on Jun.

This can't be happening.

Whenever he was around me, my heartbeat speeds up. When he ruffles me hair, I blush. In the past days, I've started to like him more and more, but I assumed it was just a silly celebrity crush and dismissed my feelings.

Me, liking an idol?

It's a one sided crush, and always will be. If I confessed my feelings, I will most definitely be turned down. He'll say he just saw me as a friend, and say we could continue being friends, but really, he'll start to avoid me and things will get awkward between us. I wouldn't want that. 

Maybe, if I bury this feeling deep inside, it would disappear, and everything would be fine. No one would know, and I wouldn't tell anyone.

It's better this way.

=============================================

The boys left with luggage in toll. Some would come back in three days. Others were going to spend the whole week. Minghao was lounging on the sofa with Jun and Wonwoo. Woozi was somewhere in the kitchen, eating breakfast with Joshua and Dokyeom.

I was in the big bedroom, where Dino sleeps. I lay on his bed, exhausted. I didn't sleep a wink last night. Dino sat besides me, drinking milk from a straw.

"Wang, you look terrible." He commented.

"Thanks, Lee." I grumbled.

"You're welcome." He handed me the milk. "Here. Drink."

I drank, the cold milk waking me up a little. "Lee, you don't like drinking milk, do you?"

He laughed. "You caught me. Glad you could help me finish it." He stood up and walked towards his closet. He picked up a basketball and mimicked aiming for the hoop. The hoop, conveniently, was my head. I ducked out of the way.

"Lee, I swear to god-"

The ball bounced back towards him and he caught it, twirling it on his finger. "I wanna play basketball. But it's so hot outside." He glanced out the window, frowning.

"Is that why you decided not to visit your family this time?" I laughed. I stood up as well, and knocked the basketball off his finger. It flew across the room and towards the door. It opened, and Minghao came in. He caught it.

Dino turned to look at me. "They're on vacation. To Europe. A much cooler climate, as well." He said.

Minghao threw the ball back at him. He caught it, grinning. "Thanks, Hyung."

"No prob." Minghao walked towards the window, pulling the curtains shut. He nodded politely at me, and fell on his bed. "Ugh. It's so goddamned hot."

Dino turned on the air conditioner.

"Let's do something to cool off. Like ice skating. Or shopping, preferably, indoors." I suggested.

Minghao's eyes lit up. "Oh yeah. Good idea. I haven't gone to that indoor ice skating rink inside that new mall."

Dino made a face. "I don't know."

"You're just saying that because you don't know how to ice skate, right?" I teased.

"No. I just don't feel like it at the moment."

The door opened again, and Wonwoo and Jun walked in. Jun raised his eyebrows when he saw me sitting on Dino's bed, but he didn't say anything.