5.6

"You dyed your hair." Coups stammered.

The girl fluffed her hair self consciously. "Well, yeah." She didn't look him in the eye. "I sort of needed a change, you know, when you know, you did that."

"Oh." Seungcheol scratched his head awkwardly. "About that-"

"We'll talk about that later." She interuppted.

"Seungcheol, is this...?" Jeonghan raised his eyebrows, looked questioningly at the leader.

"Yeah." Seungcheol looked nervous, his face slightly red. "Guys, this is Tiffany. My-" He didn't finish the sentence.

Your ex. Jun thought, as just as suddenly his heart wrenched a bit. Why couldn't Yenling just walk through the door like that? It's only been a few hours... But he missed her.

"How did you get in?" Mingyu squeaked, the sudden appearance of Tiffany must have startled him.

"I gave her the keys." Seungcheol said sheepishly.

"Good move he did there." Tiffany nodded at him, smirking. "If he hadn't, our dear Junhui here might've been stabbed to death."

Jun felt a rush of annoyance. There was no way he would be killed by a girl like Sunhee. His wushu teacher would be so disappointed. He felt a hand on his shoulder, and turned. "I won't let that happen." Minghao said determinedly, his grip tightening.

Honestly, can they all trust him more? He could protect himself. He rolled his eyes, but couldn't help but smile.

"Well, uh, nice to meet you." Joshua said, after a moment of awkward silence. "I don't think we've ever met?"

"Nope." Tiffany wagged her finger at him. "I've seen y'all. I've even talked to you. Every one of you."

Before Joshua could ask, Seungcheol answered. "I got her fan meeting tickets." He confessed, "And concert tickets. And-"

"And all your merch. Albums, lightsitcks, you know." Tiffany let out a tiny laugh, and shot him a look of affection. "Even though I repeatedly told him all I needed was his photocards. But he likes to spoil me, my boyfrien-" She broke off, her smile faltering, leaving the room in awkward silence.

"Should we, uh, give you two some space?" Jeonghan said, glancing at the both of them. "We can leave."

"Wait." Wonwoo pointed at the baseball bat. "Why did you bring that?"

Tiffany looked incredulously at him, as if that was the dumbest question in the whole world. "To beat her up, of course." She nudged Sunhee with her toe.

Wonwoo grinned at the rest. "Hey, I like her already!"

Jun allowed himself to crack a smile. But it faded away just as quickly as he caught the stares Seungcheol and Tiffany were sending each other. Was he and Yenling ever like that? Maybe he didn't treat her right. Tiffany said Seungcheol got her everything. What did he give Yenling? At that moment, he couldn't come up with anything.

Oh right, the cat keychain. Which was now in his pocket. It felt rather heavy.

"Can we tie her up first?" Woozi pointed at Sunhee, still knocked out cold. "And I'm going on her computer to delete every single file she has. Who knows her password?"

There was no way anyone would know her password, Jun thought disdainfully. She was too secretive.

To his surprise, Dino tentatively raised his hand. "I do. I accidentally caught her typing it in." He looked extremely guilty. "But I don't know if I saw it correctly or not."