Half Loved ~ Chap 12: I Kissed a Girl

Hey guys! So yeah, just so you know, I'm gonna start classes on wednesday so yeah, I'll go back to my every-saturday-upload schedule :P

Anyway, I tried dabbling on some naughty scenes :P haha ;) But the I promise, the next chapters are gonna be more naughty, especially chap 13! lol :P Tell me if you like the Naught ones okay? 

So yeah, I dedicate this to my awesome friend, Brandycakes! You are definitely the best buddy! ;)

Pic is of Andy ;) haha :D enjoying too much of his drinks lol -------------------------->

Anyway, comment away guys! I'd really love it if you do! please do like, fan, add tou your library, and  VOTE! I'd jump in joy if you do so yeah! If you want me to turn into a bunny, then I guess you need to click that vote button ;) hehe... 

Oh, and thanks for all the JACE supporters! I'm glad you like him! ;) haha :D

So yeah, good luck to my poor old Andy in this chapter ;) 

Thanks guys! You are the best! :D

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

~Chap 12: I Kissed a Girl~

~Andy’s POV~

I looked around and noticed that the people were all looking at me. And you know what’s worst? Came and the others stopped playing. Crap. I’m done! So much for trying to hide... why does it have to be me? I mean seriously?

I looked around and saw some faces which were looking at the play back of my hysteric hand wave as I complained to Liam. After seeing that, they all looked at me and started to shake their heads... o darn.... were they gonna laugh? Were they gonn—

“Woohoo!” a familiar voice said beside—well, more like below—me.

I looked down and saw Ashley doing the same hysterical hand wave thing I was doing. She then sneaked in a whisper to Tyler before the camera got to her. With a quick nod, he lifted Ashley up and put her in his shoulders. Just like Liam and me.

“C’mon guys! Where’s your school spirit? Yeah, c’mon! Wave your hands up!” Ashley said in a perfect crisp, cheerleader voice. And it’s not one of those bitchy ones. Hers was full of spirit and enthusiasm.

“Yeah!” Tyler said mimicking the same movements Ashley was doing. “Show some support to my bro!”

Oh, with one of the hottest cheerleaders and the star player of the basketball team advocating for school spirit, my earlier retard moment was completely overshadowed by these two’s popularity. Now, by some mad shot of luck, one by one, the students started hooting and imitating what I just did earlier. What. The. Hell. Just. Happened.

“You're welcome.” Ashley said as she winked at me. “Now wave and show your support, we need to make this believable.” She added in a whisper.

Cam was still looking confused but the crowd’s cheers forced the band to start playing again. He then shot me an unusual look that was a mix of confusion, curiosity, and gratitude? Well, I don’t know about the last one but heck, as long as the attention’s away from me, I don’t really care.

“Thanks for the save.” I whispered back to Ashley and waved my hands like earlier.

Cam then shrugged and started his song again. Dang. He was really, really good. He sounded like one of those rough, boyish garage bands, but there was an unusual twang to the way he said the lyrics. If it weren’t for his crazy good voice and ridiculously swooning face—not to mention his hot body—, I wouldn’t have ha—wait a minute, did I just say he was hot?