Half Loved ~ Chap 2: First Night

Hey Guys, here's chap 2 as promised :P :) 

Here's a pic of Cam :D I chose Alex Pettyfer to play him ;) ----------------------->

Hope you take the time to read and enjoy this chapter ;) 

Comments are truly appreciated :D I love knowing what's going on in your mind ;)

Like, add to your library, and even vote :D

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

~Chap 2: First Night~

~Andy’s POV~

“I’m done packing.” I said as I settled the last book that I had with me on the desk.

“You must be a light packer huh?” Cam joked dryly as he folded some shirts.

“Ermm… I guess?” I told him as I sat on a chair.

He looked up and saw that my entire suitcase and my duffel bag were already empty. He raised his brow at me as he found out that my wardrobe poorly consisted of two pairs of jeans, and a couple of shirts. By the look on his face, I could tell he was really surprised.

“So you weren’t kidding, were you?” he asked in curiosity as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

“I guess not.” I asked in confusion.

I honestly didn’t know what he was talking about.

“So instead of packing clothes, you chose to pack your books?” he asked me with scrutinizing eyes.

“I do love my books, they keep me company.”

“Uhuh.” He mused sceptically.

“It’s a passion.” I said not understanding what he meant.

“If you say so…” he trailed off.

“Okay?”

"Okay." he replied flatly.

“Huh?” I asked, puzzled from his lack of sense.

He just looked at me with a raised brow as his gaze shifted from my almost empty wardrobe, to my face, then to my stack of books.

“Oh.” I said. Feeling somewhat irritated.

“I actually came here in a rush, so I left all my clothes back in my old house. I just made with what I had at my room the day I left so yeah.”

“Oh, that explains it.”

Well, that was partly true, since I did leave my house in a rush to get away from it all… but I kinda left out the part about my clothes. I actually got a hold of these shirts and old pairs of jeans my ex –I cringed at the thought him— left behind.

Of course I can’t tell him that the reason why I didn’t bring enough clothes was because I didn’t actually have any guy clothes…

“I was actually planning on buying some new ones while I’m here.” I told him.

“Oh.” he said out loud. “Figures. Thought you got robbed or something.”

“The heck?” I suddenly blurt out.

“What? Like you can blame me?” He said, surrendering his hands in front of him.

“It’s okay.” I cut him off. “Let’s just pretend it didn’t happen.

I can’t help but laugh at his little epic fail moment.

 “Moving on.” He said as he stretched. “Wanna come with me tomorrow?”