Half Loved ~ Chap 14: The Boys are Back

Hey guysss! SO! I really am so SORRY for the months of delay :( 

Lot's of things have happened so far and I just don't know where to start :P 

Been terribly busy with something called life -_- Kinda got too preoccupied with org life, and my studies demanded to much of my time :P I got 4 Research papers (all of which I am the leader of), a  system to design, a network to propose and design, AND some community immersion services...

Gahhhh... I know, I know, I'm the lamest -_- I really am sorry! in an attempt to make up for the loss, I made an EXTRA LONG chapter! :D So yeah... I hope you guys do enjoy this one :) I know I did!

Pic on the right is of Lily Collins as the girl version of Andy, Andrea Carter ---->

Please do message, like, comment! and VOTTTTEEEE!!! 

I love you guys so much! Thanks for all the support!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

~Chap 14: The Boys are Back~

~Andy’s POV~

Ugh. What is with that snoring sound? Seriously? How can I sleep with all that noise? I shifted uncomfortably at the mattress... I must admit that I was a little surprised to find out that the bed was pretty spacious. I moved around and found out that I was alone in the bed. For a while I thought I was alone... till I heard the noise again. Irritably, I threw a pillow at the sound.

Clang.

Wait a minute? What was that sound? Hesitantly, I opened my eyes. I squinted at the first sight of the sunlight through the window. I can’t help but wince a bit as I struggled to focus my eyes on the clang.

A trophy?

Huh. Last time I checked, our room didn’t have any trophies. Slowly, I adjusted my head to see the familiar scarlet wallpaper... the same mahogany headboard... the same windows... the same silk sheets, the same fighting gear—whoa. Fighting gear?

I quickly spun around and looked around the room. Dang. This was definitely not my room. Fighting gear? Medals and trophies? MMA certificates? And whoa. The familiar black hoodie of... Jace? Why am I wearing this? I risked myself a quick once over and found myself wearing some sweats and the black hoodie. Whoa, wait.

Suddenly, memories of last night flashed back into my mind. Me going to the party. Me drinking waaaay too much. Me kissing Sasha... oh fudge. I kissed Sasha. I dirty danced with Sasha. And then Liam...

“Oh DAMN!” I said, suddenly yelping up.

A figure from the other bed suddenly shifted, making the sheets fall of. Oh dang.

It was Jace. It was a boxer clad Jace.

Suddenly, I didn’t feel so well. My head spun around and I clutched the headboard for support. Why was I in his room? Oh my gosh. I stroked my head to ease the pain somehow, but what I found out seemed too surreal. I felt my hair. Lots of it. I pinched my arm just to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. Yup. It hurt. I was awake.

I stroked my head again and yes, it was still there. I nearly choked on my breath. My hair couldn’t possibly grow fifteen inches overnight can it? Hesitantly, I looked inside the hoodie.

WHAT. THE. HECK.

I’m a girl again. I’m a girl again! I have freaking mountains on my chest for crying out loud! To tell you the truth? I felt like a pervert looking at this now foreign yet, oh so familiar body. I can’t believe it! I was a girl again! Oh my gosh! I’m a girl again! Yay? Nay?