Half Loved ~ Chap 16: Project Cam

So! I know I know, I screwed up big time with the lack of uploads -_- Forgive me! It's just that, I've been extremely epicly caught up with school work! College is quite a bummer eh -_- 

So yeah... Sorry again! But if you're a true Half Loved fan, you should know that these characters are  based on real people right? So yeah, I guess you could say that I've been doing some "research" from said people :P If you know what I mean ;) hahah! So, here you go! 

Here's a refresher on what happened on the past few weeks in Carter's life! ;)

So please do message, rate, COMMENT! And of course, VOTE! I'd truly adore some votes right now :) Pic s of Cam btw ;) -------------------->

So yeah! Happy Valentines everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chap 16: Project Cam~

~Andy’s POV~

So, it’s been a total of 5 weeks since I first started attending school here at Asher Heights. At first, it was my goal to stay incognito as I went here due to the privacy I thought I was gonna have... but one thing led to another and tadah! I have to deal with three complicated dudes... oh, and don’t forget my roommate Cam. Boy, is he complicated!

It doesn’t help that I’m somehow dealing with my new body as a guy. Do you even know how hard it is to piss with morning wood? Yeah, don’t even ask me about it. But recently, I found out that I changed into a girl, which was really a surprise since, as most of my family members called me, a late bloomer when it came to our family’s shifting abilities.

Anyway, as I illegally munch on some breadsticks in the library, I think of how I shall execute my plan. After all, I did waste my Saturday by waking up at 6:30, might as well have a recap on what I’ve achieved so far.

~Flash back: 2 weeks ago~

“Today’s the day!” I chirped excitedly as I rushed down the stairs to meet up with Rose.

Yup. Today is the glorious day when my bed will arrive! I know! I couldn’t get more excited! Alas, this day will bring forth a new beginning, a new start, a new chapter in my life where I will finally have a good night’s sleep. With my own bed, I can be safe from the bear hugs of the bacon chaser a.k.a. Cam.

“Good morning Rose!!!” I sing song-ed with a couple of ah-ahh-ahhhs like the one in that Disney movie, Enchanted.

“Hello Mr. Carter.” She said, putting on a creepily wide smile on her face.

“Hey Rose, what’s with the grin?”

“Uhm, nothing nothing! I made you some cookies dear!” She said as she hurriedly put a big box of her sinful oatmeal cookies.

“What’s with the cookies?”

“Oh nothing, just wanted to surprise you that’s all.” She squeaked.

“Hey, you’re squeaking.” I raised a brow. “Alright, tell me what’s up. I can deal, I’m too excited about my bed to get bummed.”

She just looked at me with wide eyes that twitched guiltily every now and then.

“Oh. My. Glob. Are you saying what I think you’re implying?”

“It depends what you think I’m saying?”

“Oh no, the beds aren’t here yet huh?”

“Cookie?”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~