Half Loved ~ Chap 8: I'm Toast

Hey guys! Another chapter of Half Loved for you :)

Now that I've introduced all the guys in Andy's life, let the fun begin! ;)

Here's the funny thing, I actually made Andy's and Cam's schedule hahha :)) 

Well, I hope you guys like this chap :) 

Btw the guy on the right is of Nathaniel Buzolic :D He plays Jace ---------------->

Please like, comment, add to your library, fan, and Vote! PLEASE VOTE! :D hahaha

Thanks guys, ;)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

~Chapter 8:~

As if by some miraculous malfunction of luck, Tyler was at my Algebra class today. Crap. For some reason, I still blame him for my sudden paranoia of seeing Cam enter the bathroom. It makes me feel so freaking uncomfortable! Why did he even have to discuss his “Teddy Antics” with me? It made things much worse when I walked in on Cam doing his business yesterday. Gosh was that awkward. I wasn’t able to look at him for quite some time after that...

And don’t even ask me about last night. Oh crap, I was bombarded with his bacon talk. Yeah, it has been happening for quite some time now, and I’m still not used to it! Sheesh. Why do I have to have such a weird roommate? Heck, I was even tempted to sleep on the bath tub… well, I didn’t. But I spent a couple of hours sitting on the floor as I read Ashley’s book. Heck, I finished it already. I shook my head as I tried to shake away all thoughts of my exhibitionist of a roommate.

Tyler on the other hand, being the jock that he is, had a lot of people clustered over him. It seems like he’s pretty popular around here. Eh. I had no time for him. Especially since my time with him wasn’t really that memorable. Well, it was monumental actually. I spilled a couple of things on him and it seems like he wants me to repay him with something.

I breathed in a sigh of relief as his busy crowd would keep him company and distract him from having any other form of communication with me. I was happy with my studious seatmates. I don’t need distractions… especially not now since Algebra is… well, let’s just say I’m not really friends with Algebra. I need to concentrate if I want to pass this.

The teacher then stepped in. He looked like some old explorer or something with his moustache and vintage framed spectacles. The brown blazer he wore didn’t actually do much to lessen his already explorer looking features. His small beady eyes looked like they were ready to kill. Great. He seems like he’s ready to shoot down anything. With some luck, I hope he’s not that strict.

But luck isn’t really on my side today. It’s not. Cause if it was, then Tyler wouldn’t be standing right in front of me. “Hey Root beer.” He grinned.

“It’s Andy.” I said without looking up. I still fixated my eyes on my book.

“Okay, Andy then.” He said as he knelt down to meet my eyes. “Is this seat taken?”

“I don’t know, does it look like it’s taken?” I snapped and it surprised the both of us.

“Well, it’s pretty vacant, so I guess it is.” He mused.

“Then take it if you want to. Don’t disturb me, I’m trying to read.”

“Just trying to make conversation.” He shrugged as he took the seat behind me.

Fine. He’s right… I was being snappy. And he didn’t even do anything but talk to me… well, he indirectly caused my Cam paranoia, but he doesn’t know that, so it will be a little unfair of me to blame him for it. I sighed and turned around to apologize but the sharp whistle in front made me look.