Half Loved ~ Chap 21: A Letter

Okay! So, sorry for the 3 month Delay! It's just that, I've been physically, mentally, and spiritually exhausted lately that I wasn't able to continue writing this chappie :P In truth, I had like, 5 pages saved on word, but I didn't want it to end at that cause I know you guys deserve the best :P So yeah, I guess the best way to describe this would be better late than never XD :P

Anyway, just wanna thank all of you guys who have supported Half Loved so far! I guess this chapter's what I'd like to call, the rising action ;) This is where my original idea for HL will start, and I'm excited to hear your reactions and theories about it! ;) If you watch Pretty Little Liars, then yeah, you could say I'm gonna lean towards that a bit ;) :P

So yeah, apologies, and hopefully more updates :P I am a senior in college though, so no promises! BUT! I WILL try my best for my lovely fans! ;) Oh, and a shoutout to one of my newest readers, whose comments I love! ;) @Anteater55 You deserve a dedication, so long as you continue giving me your awesome feedback! ;)

Picture of Micah on the right btw! ;) -------------------------->

So here you go guys! Please do like, add to your library, VOTE! and Comment! :D I really do appreciate and love your commments to the extremes so please do keep them coming! I love you guys! :)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

~Chap 21: A Letter~

~Carter’s POV~

It was dark and all I could hear was our rapid breathing... I looked around but I saw nothing... nothing except for the moans and the lips that were pressing against my neck.

Whoa, wait.

Before I knew what was going on, I felt strong muscular arms embrace me and all I could do was gasp at the unanticipated bliss it had on me. The suddenness surprised me but before I could collect myself, the lips came crashing into mine. My eyes grew wide when I found myself kissing him back. The way those arms held me and the way his lips danced into mine felt strikingly familiar...

“Babe...” Tyler’s lips said in between kisses. Whoa. Why was I making out with Tyler?!?

Then, I felt another pair of arms grab at me from behind. “Share me some cowboy, will you Ty?” I heard Liam purr into my ear before he left a trail of kisses on my neck and collarbone.

“Guys.” I gasped meekly. They were definitely making it hard for me to think… “You need to stop…”

“Just when I’m about to join?” Jace said. The darkness of the room didn’t really make it any easier for me to convince myself to get away from this… this… well, whatever this was. Without warning, he pulled me firmly away from Tyler and Jace, not that hard, but hard enough so he could get me alone. Before I could say anything, he closed in the distance and kissed me.

It was a deep, tender kiss that almost made it look like he was afraid I’d break though I could still tell that he was fighting back his desire. It was an unusual kiss, but it didn’t stop me from melting into him. Slowly, I found myself forgetting all about what was happening and just wanted to focus on his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, wanting more, needing more of him.

It wasn’t long before Tyler and Liam found their way to me again, their lips leaving a warm trail of kisses on my arms and my back. Tyler’s breath was warm against my hair, and he pulled it back so he could kiss me deeper in the neck. His hands trailed its way all the way down to the tips of my hair, just below my waist, while Liam caressed the curves on my waist…