Half Loved ~ Chap 6: Another Contact

Hey guys :D Here's another chapter of Halfe Loved ;) 

It's just a filler chappy but I guess it's better than nothing haha :P 

I also uploaded the latest chap to my other story, The Wolf's Bait, so go check it out as well!

So, the pic on the right is of Cam's goatee/beard LOL :)) Read on to find out about his facial hair lol :P I'm so retarded @_@ :))) --------------------------->

Message, comment, like, add to your library, and even Vote! ;)

Thanks guys, till next chapter! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chap 6: Another Contact~

I fumbled with a few books as I held my schedule in my hand. Okay, so apparently, we needed to go to the general assembly with all of the other students on here. I made my way to the quadrangle where the assembly was supposed to be held. Darn. It seems that my books came in this morning instead of yesterday, so I wasn’t able to put them in my locker earlier. My lack of sleep certainly isn’t helping with this heavy load of books.

Ugh. I blame it all on Cam. It’s his entire fault. He’s the reason why I couldn’t sleep last night. While he was snoring and chasing after his bacon, I lied on the floor so I don’t get hugged, or worse–tickled. To add to my lack of sleep, I woke up extra early today so that I don’t get awkward with him after our little chat the other day.

I could still vividly remember the conversation I had with him on lunch...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Do you think I’m cute?” he asked as he closed in the distance between us.

At that moment, I wasn’t sure how to reply. I mean honestly, it caught me off guard. Especially since I’m no genius when it comes to being a guy! Do guys even ask that to each other? What the heck. As if I fave any options... I guess I did the best I can as a girl. I decided to give him my best winner smile and said, “Of course you are. You do look cute.”

He just looked at me disbelievingly, as he rolled his eyes. Oh crap. Maybe guys don’t do that. Well, I knew girls over exaggerate (a.k.a lie) with their compliments but maybe guys said the cold hard truth. I tried to redeem myself and tell him the truth.

“Just kidding! Maybe I can’t really tell cause your unshaved goatee’s making you look like a hobo.” I said with a slight giggle.

“Pshhh.” He muttered under his breath.

Yeah, I did it! So guys did tell the cold hard truth… except, this wasn’t the truth. I actually found his goatee rather, appealing. He’s not lacking on the face department either. His stern and composed eyes looked strangely attractive as it adds to the whole mystery he exudes. He has a pretty rocking body as well. I mean, I should know since I practically saw him in his underwear for quite a while now. And besides, those arms, those arms that held me— wait a minute! This shouldn’t be happening! I shouldn’t be thinking of things like this! Bad Andy, bad, bad, bad!

“Well it’s not my fault I’m not as blessed in genes as you, pretty boy.” He said in sarcasm.

What? He called me pretty boy. Compliment or not, I’m pretty sure that means I looked good. Well, he was right, I did look good. I mean, I would totally do me if I was a girl, but I didn’t know I had the same effect on guys. Huh.

“Maybe you should just put a bag over your head.” I said trying to push my luck.

“Whatever.” He said as he rolled his eyes.