Half Loved ~ IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello my dearly awesome readers and loves!

I'd just love to greet you a very Merry Christmas! I hope you all enjoyed the most wonderful time of the year (no pun intended) with your families and awesome stories written by awesome writers on here!

BAD NEWS: I'm afraid my net has been going berserk for unknown reasons, and it's been pretty down for about two months now -_- Been sneaking into some coffee shops so yeah... really sorry. To top it off, my laptop crashed, so all the good chapters I've written were all GONE :( Well, retrievable, but still gone :( I've been re writing my chapters ever since the break started so yeah :(

GOOD NEWS: I remembered most of what I've written, so yay! (And I'm finally gaining weight!)

ACTUAL NEWS: I've been at a crossroads lately with how Half Loved must go, so I've decided to put up this announcement in order to ask YOU, my wonderful and ever supportive readers to decide the fate of Half Loved :P To summarize, I have two options for you guys :P

Option 1) CONTINUE WITH 37 CHAPPIES + AN EPILOGUE AND END WITH THAT.

For this option, I'll end with the Alternate Ending and finish off both endings. I felt like ending the story this way would stick true to the "short story" category of the book and end things abruptly. However, there wouldn't be that much character formation, and of course, the end of my lovely characters :'( Though, it's gonna be good for them in the end :D An Epilogue for each character would be up too so you'd know about what happened to the other characters.

OR

Option 2) END WITH 35 CHAPPIES AND START A SEQUEL TO HALF LOVED. 

For this option however, I'd still end with an Alternate Ending and start of from the fans choice of ending. I already have the draft of the sequel should you choose this option. I'd love to really take you into the character's lives and let you root for the couple you're shipping for! Also, this gives more room for Carter and his buddies to grow as a character! The epilogues on option 1 should also be incorporated in the chapters on the sequel! ;)

Well, whatever you guys choose, I'd be up for it. I just want to take you all in this process since I wouldn't have really reached this far without you guys. Half Loved started out as a dare for me to write boyxboy, and it turned out into a succes I think XD haha... I can't believe we've reached this far! I remember doing some research for the scenes and for some of the Did-you-knows from Carter! 

Over all, this story has been an escape from all the endless shitty things that's been happening in my life for the past few years. You guys helped me through it so I really think I owe it  to you guys!

Sequel or not, I promise to make you all laugh and enjoy the crazy antics of Carter and his buddies! I'd grown to love them, as I have with you guys <3

So with that said, I hope you comment or personally message me your thoughts about the direction you'd want Half Loved to go. I'd be taking advice and opinons on this so comment or message away your thoughts, and suggestions, even. 

I love you guys! :D See you next Chapter! ;)