Half Loved ~ Chap 13: Just a Kiss

HEY GUYS! Seriously, I'm so so so so sorry for the late upload -_-

Turned out my night classes are starting to affect me -_- Yeah, you heard right, I'm on a nocturnal schedule and the Juniors and Seniors in my college are required to attend night classes. Suckish right? It's pretty scary to go home at 9 pm... Especially if the Med building is filled with cadavers! Eeessshhhh. If you could only imagine. haha

Moving on! HERE is ze first boyxboy-ness of this storyyyy! I hope you guys give it a chance :P I'm still not used to writing boyxboy's since I only wrote this story as a challenge from my fans so yeah. Constructive criticism is definitely welcome! :D

So, please do messade, comment, like, fan, and most especially, VOTE!

Thanks guys! ;)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

~Chap 13: Just a Kiss ~

~Jace’s POV~

I turned off the shower and headed out into my room. I was about to pick up a towel when my phone started vibrating. Oh, a text? Hmmm... what would coach want now? I flipped it open to see an unknown number. Huh. Oh, it’s from Andy.

Party’s at the Court. See ya buddy. –Andy

Hey, I thought it was a small get together? No one told me it was a party... wait a minute... The Court? Whoa, is this that Tyler guy’s annual party at the jock’s room? No way, that Carter guy clearly doesn’t know what he got me into.

I mean, personally? I don’t want to go to any parties. Heck, I don’t even want to be near people as much... it’s not my fault if they don’t want to be near me. I mean, why waste my time being with people who can’t even look at me?

Another buzz from my phone brought me back from my thoughts. Hey, where are you buddy? It read. He really does want me there huh? Well, I know I’m really gonna regret this but hey, if he wants me to go... well... oh forget it. I already said yes right? I guess I better come.

It didn’t take me that long to get there. Stepping in the court, I felt the vibration on the floor. Yup. This was definitely the place alright. I then followed the trail towards the jock’s room. To my right, a couple of wasted teenagers where laughing at whatever it was that they thought was so funny. Upon seeing me, they straightened up a bit and quickly went away awkwardly.

Yeah, I had that effect on people.

I guess I just scared people off... it’s sort of weird really... well, I don’t blame them... I mean, I was in a couple of fights way back then. I was pretty reckless and hot headed. I guess tuning all my anger in fights was a bad idea. Oh well.

Once I learned about MMA, for once, I started being less angry and reserved... now that I’ve been “rehabilitated”, people are too scared to approach me, so it was really such a surprise when that Carter kid talked to me. He sure had the guts to talk to scary old me.

Yeah. I guess that’s why my feet were leading me to this very place that I considered well... suckish. I then stepped in the room where the music was loudest. Even in the dim light, my face registered fear in the people’s faces. Yeah. I also had that effect. They all froze in place.

Pssh. Whatever.

I looked around and headed for a vacant space somewhere near the wall. Hey, if I went to parties, I’m sure this would definitely top my list. There was a bar at the corner with some people making out right on top of it. Wasted teenagers. Sheesh.