Chapter 30

"What do you mean you have a sister? What is going on here?" I say still confused as to what Carlos just told us. "There's something I been keeping from you guys" Fairy Godmother begins.

"We're listening" Mal chimes in.

"Carlos here has always had a sister. Matter of fact she's his twin sister." "Oh no, why we just finding out" I add in. "Let me finish please. Cruella never wanted a daughter so she put her in the back of one of the limos that was getting shipped to Auradon. I found her in the trunk and decided to raise her" she continues.

I turn and look at Hannah standing there with a slight smile on her face.

"I'm so sorry! I just found out myself" she says looking down. I sit next to Carlos and hug him tightly noticing how sad he is.

"We're gonna go. This seems kinda private" Geri says as her and Mal slowly back out of the room.

"Well, it was nice to meet you Hannah" I say. "You too...Evie?" "Yes that's me" I respond.

I watch as Hannah grabs her purse and exits the room.

"Come on Carlos, lets go talk" I say grabbing his hand and leaving the room as well.

"Carlos sweetie, are you ok?" I ask concerned. "How is it possible my mom is still ruining my life? Why would she not tell me I had a sister" he says wiping a tear off his face. I look at him lovingly and wrap my arms around him hugging him again.

"At least you know now. Now turn that frown upside down and go spend some time with your twin sister" I say.

"Thanks Evie" he says finally hugging back.

I watch as Carlos walks away and a tear falls down my face as I think of all the things he has went through. I feel so bad, but in time he'll see that things will get better.

"I love you Carlos" I say in a whisper as I watch him leave.