Chapter 6

"I told you Mal" I said pointing at Jane. "Guess I can't fool you Evie" she says coming to me. "So my magic didn't work" Mal says looking down at her hands.

"Oh it did. I really was sorry at first but as time grew on, I became jealous again." Jane says.

"And jealous Jane is back" Carlos says folding his arms. "And better than ever" Jane says pulling something from behind her back. We look in her hand to see Fairy Godmothers wand. "Oh no" I say.

The door swings open and in comes Ben and Fairy Godmother.

"JANE" Fairy Godmother shouts. "Mom" Jane says with a fake smile. We watch as Fairy Godmother snatches the wand out of Jane's hand and yells at her.

"As much as it hurts, I have no choice but to banish you to the Isle. You're behavior is unacceptable" she says.

"But mom..." Jane whines.

"I'm sorry dear but it has to be this way. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo" Fairy Godmother says. And with that Jane disappears. We look to see Fairy Godmother crying. If only Jane knew how much pain she was causing her.

"I'm so sorry" I say to her. "Oh sweetheart its not your fault"

"Where's Hayden" Carlos asks curious. "He's already back on the Isle so you guys should be safe from him" Ben says. "Ben I'm so glad you're ok" Mal exclaims jumping up on him. "Did you tell them yet?" Ben whispers to Mal. "Tell us what" I ask getting suspicious.

Mal takes a deep breath before speaking. "I'm pregnant" she says.

"OMGEEEE" I squeal while hugging her. "Yeah, when is your baby coming" Mal says jokingly causing Carlos and I to blush profusely.

"I'm kidding. Since you guys are married now, I just thought that you guys would've already you know..." Mal says.

Me and Carlos both look at each other and stare for a while. Maybe it is time. I catch Carlos wink at me making me smile and giggle. Maybe I should ask him.