Chapter 7

The four of us leave from the basement and are walking to our rooms.

"Hey E, you don't mind if I spend the night at Ben's room to help him with his wound" Mal asks. "No of course not" I respond. Ben and Mal wave to me and Carlos as I watch them walk in the opposite direction.

As we get in my room, I sit down on my bed and Carlos still stands. Its an awkward silence as we sit there and stare.

"So..." he begins. "I was thinking about what Mal said" I say quietly. "What about it?" he asks taking a seat next to me."Do you think we're ready to you know..." I whisper. Carlos grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. "I'm ok with it as long as you are" he says tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I give him a slight smile before leaning in and kissing him.

As I lay back on the bed, he hovers over me. Pulling away from the kiss, Carlos asks me something. "Are you sure?" "I'm sure" I say without hesitation before pulling him back down for another kiss.

The Next Morning

The next morning, I wake up in my bed to find Carlos next to me. I look at him still asleep with a smile on my face. He's so adorable when he's sleeping.

I find some clothes then run to my bathroom to change out of my pajamas.

Coming back out I see that Carlos still hasn't woken up. I go up to him slightly shaking him making him wake up. "Good morning" I say before kissing him on the cheek. "Hi princess" he says to me. He grabs his clothes then puts them on. A few minutes later Mal walks in.

She looks at me, then the bed, then Carlos, then the floor. "No way! Did you guys do it?" she asks. "Yes" I answer quietly.

"Oh my gosh" Mal says squealing. She gives me a hard look and says "Evie look at you, you're glowing." "Shut up Mal" I say laughing.