Chapter 15

Mal and I finish changing and go outside to Ben's car to find them waiting for us. "Ok girls, are you ready?" Ben asks the both of us.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"We told you, its a surprise and if we tell you it won't be a surprise anymore" Carlos says to me.

We drive for about another 10 minutes until we stop on the side of the road. "Why we stop" Mal asks. "Close your eyes both of you" Ben says to us. Both me and Mal put our hands over our eyes. About another 2 minutes the car comes to a stop. "Open your eyes" Carlos says.

Mal and I open our eyes to see The Auradon Mall.

"Oh my goodness. I love the mall!" I say squealing. "Excuse me Benny boo, you know I don't like malls" Mal says looking at Ben. "I know, this was just Carlos surprise for Evie. Yours is after we leave here" Ben responds.

We walk out the car and head inside. As we get in, I spin around examining all the stores.

"Its so beautiful" I say looking up at the sky. "How long do you think she'll keep up with this?" Ben says. "Probably 5 minutes" Mal says chuckling. "Hey princess, you ok" Carlos says shaking me. "Yes, let's go."

I squeal and grab on Carlos arm pulling him into Forever 21.

"Oh no. I don't wanna be seen in this store" he says rolling his eyes. "Please for me" I beg him. "Oh fine. But only cause you're adorable when you beg" he says with a slight smile. I jump up and down clapping. "Ok cutie, calm down" he says laughing.

1 Hour Later

As I'm walking out Pink with my purse, I realize Carlos is nowhere to be found. I turn around and look to see him lagging behind. "Come on slow poke, hurry up." I say rushing him.

"It would be a lot easier if I wasn't carrying 23 bags considering that these are all YOUR bags" he says dragging.

"That's what makes you the best husband ever" I say kissing his cheek. I look to see Mal and Ben coming up to us from the other direction. Mal has 5 bags and Ben has none. "Wow Mal, I'd thought you only have one bag. You're getting better at this" I say elbowing her.

She laughs and then her eyes grow wide as she notices Carlos. "Dang Carlos. What are you carrying in there, the whole mall!?" she says jokingly.

"No just half of it" he responds looking at me. "Alright, let's get ready to head out for Mal's surprise" Ben says checking the time.

"Let's go!" Mal shouts rushing out the door making us laugh.