Chapter 19

I walk in the room to find Carlos sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey Carlos can I talk to you?" I ask while walking up to him. "Yeah of course" he responds while turning the tv off. I sit on the couch next to him and take a deep breath before speaking.

"So what do you think about Macie?" I ask.

"I think its nice. I'm really happy for Mal and Ben" he answers. "It makes me think about us Carlos" I say. "What do you mean?" he questions. "What if we had a baby too" I mumble quietly. "Evie I can't hear you when you mumble" Carlos says grabbing my hand. "And I know you only mumble when you're scared to ask me something" he finishes.

"I said...what if we had a baby too" I say clearly. Carlos looks at me blankly which worries me until I see a smile appear on his face.

"Evie I feel the same way" he responds.

"Do you think we can make this work?" I ask. "Of course we can. We're team Carvie" he says making me giggle.

4 Months Later

"AHHHHHH IT HURTS SO BAD" Mal screams.

We're in the car on the way to the hospital because Macie is coming. Jay is driving since Ben is trying to help Mal. "Just breathe" Ben says holding her hand. Mal takes deep breaths in and out. "ITS TOO MUCH PAIN" Mal shouts.

"Just calm down" Ben says reassuringly. Mal quickly looks at Ben and gives him the look making Ben realize he shouldn't have said that.

"DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. IM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD" Mal shouts while hitting Ben.

We get to the hospital and Mal and Ben are in the room since Mal is in labor. "I hope Mal is alright" I say to Carlos as we're sitting in the waiting room. "She'll be fine" he responds. "When do you think I should tell everybody?" I ask him. "After Macie is born" Carlos says.

A doctor comes up to us and tells all of us that Mal is fine and we're welcome to go see her.

Walking in the room, we see the cutest little baby in Mal's arms with brunette hair like Ben but she also has purple streaks. "Awwwe she's so cute" Audrey says.

"Can I hold her?" I ask Mal. "Of course" Mal says handing her to me carefully.

"Hi Macie. Its auntie Evie" I smile at how adorable she is. Carlos walks over to me and I look at the baby and say "and this is your uncle Carlos." I walk over to Ben and hand him Macie so she can know her father. "She's adorable" Lonnie says with a smile.

"Guys, Carlos and I have something to tell you" I start off.

Everybody turns their attention to me and waits for me to speak. "Has anyone noticed how I go to the doctor a lot and I gained just a little bit of weight" I ask. They all nod their heads until Mal catches on. "Wait are you..." she begins.

"I'm pregnant" I say making Mal, Lonnie, and Audrey squeal with excitement and the boys tell Carlos congratulations.

"And its twins. A boy and a girl" I finish making Mal cry.

"My Evie is all grown up" she says. "And Macie will have playmates" Lonnie adds in. "Soon you will meet Evelyn and Carter de Vil" I say to everybody.

"Omg I love the names you picked out for them." Audrey says.

Carlos walks up to me and wraps his arm around me. "And we couldn't be happier" he says smiling at me and looking me in my eyes.

______________________________________

The idea to have twins came from @HaileyKeaton thanks so much for it and give her the credit for the twin idea.