Chapter 13

While at the bonfire, I notice Jade keeps winking and flirting with Carlos much to my irritation.

"Hey Carlos" she says to him twirling her hair.

I glare at her and notice something in her I've seen before. "I know you!" I say pointing to her. She laughs and says "Evie we just met today." "Well I would appreciate it if you stop flirting with my husband" I say. "Oh Evie relax. I'm just having a little fun" she responds.

"Hope you're enjoying your fun. Jane" I answer. Her eyes grow wide as everybody looks at her.

"Oh my god. It is Jane" Mal shouts.

We watch as Jade aka JANE, takes off running and Mal and Ben follow after her.

I look over at Misty and Claire and stare real hard at them. "Can I help you?" Claire says. "You're names aren't Misty and Claire are they?" I ask folding my arms. "Wait a minute" Carlos begins. "Its Mindy and Cloe" he says getting up. "So that means Harper and Hudson must be Hayden and Hunter" Jay finishes.

"Do you have proof?" Misty asks.

"No" I say quietly. "Then there's no way you can send us to the Isle. You have to have clear evidence that its us. Jade was dumb enough to run so you know its Jane" Cloe says rolling her eyes.

"Damn" I yell.

"Evie!" Carlos exclaims. "What" I ask innocently. "You never swear" he says.

"I'm so confused as to what's going on" Audrey says. "When are you not confused" Jay adds. "You're mean" Audrey says pointing at Jay. "Oh my gosh. Is nobody gonna focus on the fact that we have 2 imposters in front of us" Chad says. "Wow, that is the first time he ever said something that made sense" Lonnie says.

We look to see Mal and Ben coming back with Jane.

"What do you want from me Jane" I say to her. "Carlos, obviously" she says. "Well that's too bad cuz it ain't happening" Carlos says making me laugh.

"You can take me away but I have backup" Jane says as she winks at Carlos.

"Ew" he says in disgust.