Chapter Four

I woke up to giggling and whispering.  My head was on a hard yet comfortable pillow.  Then I heard a heartbeat, feeling warm breath on my head.  I opened my eyes.  I was cuddling Ashur.  Shock filled me.  I thought he was going to wake up and bring me back to my room.  My leg was wrapped around his waist and my hand was under his shirt.  Tingles went all the way up my arm.  Ashur's nose was in my hair and his arm was down my shoulder and ending at my butt.  I looked to see Ciana, Mina, Alec and Blayke standing there smiling like idiots. 

"You two look comfy,"  Alec whispered.

"I thought you hated him,"  Ciana smiled.

"Go away,"  Ashur groaned in his morning voice.

"Oh hey, Ashur!"  Blayke smiled.

"Leave me alone,"  Ashur grumbled.

"First time I see a wolf that's not a morning person,"  Alec laughed.

"Well we would've had more sleep if Mina and Blayke didn't decide to claim each other at one in the morning,"  Ashur said.

A blush formed on Mina's face and I let out a laugh.  She glared at me.  "It's going to happen to you too!"

Ashur smirked.  "She's not wrong about that."

"Alright,"  I stood up.  "We're done here.  Ciana?"

"Yes?"  Ciana asked.

"Don't get marked at one in the morning and I won't get mad,"  I smiled.

Ciana just laughed and nodded.  I stretched and let out a sigh. Someone's head fell on my shoulder and I saw Ashur.  I sighed when his arms wrapped around my stomach.  He was falling asleep, I could tell by the weight he was putting on me.

"Alright Ashur go to your room and sleep,"  I said.

"Come with me,"  Ashur groaned.

I rolled my eyes knowing I had to lie.  "I'm not tired anymore."

"Yes you are,"  Mina said.  "I can tell because you never slouch."

I glared at her and cursed her silently for giving away my secret.  Ciana smiled.  "You both should get some rest because you never know when I'm going to decide to be marked.

I looked at Ciana, she was smiling at me, urging me to go.  Both of the girls were.  Alec grabbed my arm and Blayke nudged Ashur.  I tried to fight against Blayke but instead, Ashur picked me up and started to bring me up the stairs.  

I was wrapped up in a blanket with Ashur while he was cuddling me.  I knew he fell asleep when his hold got tighter.  Werewolves always held onto their mates tighter when they were asleep.  It was to protect their mates because wolves never knew what could happen.  I turned around to see Ashur asleep.  His lips were slightly parted and he looked peaceful.  Without thinking I gently placed my hand on Ashur's hair and combed my fingers through his hair.  He rested his head on mine, making it feel uncomfortable for me.  Apparently, he didn't like having his hair touched when he was asleep.

"What are you doing?"  Ashur grumbled.

"I was just playing with your hair,"  I blushed.  "I'm sorry, you can go back to sleep.  I didn't mean to wake you up."

Ashur took his head off mine and grabbed my hand.  I jumped at the tingles.  Ashur smiled and put my hand on his head and in his hair.  I moved my fingers through his hair.  He closed his eyes with a small smile on his face.  Ashur soon fell asleep, holding me close to him.

It was three hours before Ashur woke up again.  He looked at me with curious yet angry eyes.  He grabbed my hand gently, pulling it away from his head.  I was yanked close to his chest and I gasped loudly. Ashur began running his finger's through my hair.

"Did you go to sleep?"

"No."

"So you laid here for three hours playing with my hair?  Even though you were tired?"

I nodded.  Ashur sighed and got up.  He stretched.

"I'm going to have a shower and join everyone downstairs.  You're going to stay up here and sleep."

"Excuse me Ashur but if I want to get up and move I will!"

I was pinned to the bed underneath Ashur.  He let out a low growl, his eyes went brown showing that he was slightly aroused.  "Don't defy me.  It'll make me have to show I'm stronger and that is very arousing."

I scoffed.  "I'm sorry but me being a weakling towards you or anyone is not happening."

"Mmm, you make me want to claim you,"  Ashur's eyes were pitch black.

I growled lowly, feeling a little aroused myself.  Ashur licked the sensitive part of my neck and a little shiver ran down my spine.  He let out a low growl and ran his hand up my thigh.  Then I heard a click and my arm was cuffed up to the bed.  I snarled looking at Ashur with betrayal.  He kissed my forehead and left me alone.  I yelled a train of profanities towards him as I tried to break the handcuffs.

"That's the strongest chain out there Aliya,"  I heard Ashur say.  "You need a lot more than strength to break those.  You will go to bed.  Faster you go to bed the faster you get them off."

I growled loudly.  "You're not even going to stay with me until I fall asleep!"

"You never asked me!"  Ashur said.

"I shouldn't have to!"  I yelled back.

The bathroom door opened and Ashur walked out just in a towel.  There was still water droplets on his bare torso.  I blushed, looking away.  I heard a deep chuckle.  The squeeze on my wrist was gone and I shot up.  

"Do you have any clothes besides those?"  Ashur asked.  At least he had jeans on now.

"No,"  I answered.  "I can ask Ciana for a pair of clothes."

Ashur nodded.  "Go get clothes and after we get something to eat you and the girls can go out shopping only if you bring Alec or Blayke along."

I nodded in agreement.  Ashur spared me a glance before he left the room.  I stood up and stretched.  My arm was starting to get feeling back in it.  Ashur walked back into the room, handing me the clothes he got from Ciana.  I gave him an awkward nod and went into the shower.

When I got out of the shower Ciana and Mina were sitting on the bed.  I smiled at them.  "Ashur said we could go shopping so go ask your mates."

Both of their faces lit up and they ran out of the room squealing.  I laughed and ran after Ciana and Mina.  They loved shopping.  Ciana and Mina slid down the stair railing, jumped into their mate's arms.  I laughed and rolled my eyes.  I was glad that Blayke and Alec caught those two just in time.

"What's all this about?"  Alec asked.

"You have to take us shopping,"  Mina groaned.

"What?"  Blayke laughed.  "I don't recall being told about this."

"I'm sorry you two,"  I apologized to them.  "If you don't they'd be pissed forever."

"How long is forever in their minds?"  Alec asked.

"Until you took us shopping,"  Ciana answered.

Blayke and Alec looked at me for confirmation.  I nodded and they both groaned.  Clearly, those two knew exactly what it was like when you go with girls to go shopping.  Ashur appeared in my line of sight.  Someone pushed me and I jumped onto the railing, sliding down fast.  I stood up, still sliding and jumped off the rail.  I looked at the girl who was standing at the top of the stairs. She looked like the slut of the pack.

"I'm so sorry,"  she said, without sympathy more with anger.

"Push her down the stairs again bitch and you'll be on the ground,"  Ciana growled.

"Excuse me,"  the girl scoffed.  "You have no right to throw around threats."

I patted Ciana on the back, giving her a sign that I was okay and to just drop it.  Ashur cleared his throat and handed Blayke a card.  The girl stuck her tongue out of her mouth.  Ciana got out of Alec's arms, marching up the stairs.  I grabbed Ciana, pulling her alongside me and into the outdoors.  This was going to be an awfully long day.