Beside You

I woke up with the noise of my alarm clock. I groaned and ignored it. Then the alarm became very very loud, I pulled my pillow and throw it to my noisy clock.

"Oww.." a familiar australian voice groaned.

I flutter my eyes open and saw four aussies starring and singing. Yeah, they're my alarm clocks.

"Stop singing! you lil birds" I groaned and covered my face with a pillow.

I felt my blankets been pulled away and my foot dragging been pulled out as well causing me to land on my bum.

"Oww... that hurt" I groaned and gave them a glare

"Morning Rebecca!" they all said in unison

"Tell me why are you guys always at my house?" I stood up and dusting myself

"Duh our moms are best friends since since highschool until now and today we're going to Ashton's house" Michael said

"And why should I come?" I raised an eyebrow at them.

"You're gonna tell us if its good or bad" Ashton cheered

"Now.. get dressed we're leaving in an hour" Calum ordered as they all walked out of my room.

I fixed my bed neatly, when I was done I took all of my clothes and towel and went inside the bathroom. I let the cold droplets touched my skin and sent shivers to my spine. Then, I lost in my own thoughts while cleaning myself up.

The four aussies awhile ago, is my best friends since diapers. Our moms are best friends since today, that's how we got closer every day. They are a band, named 5 Seconds Of Summer. The whole city knows them, because they always went to parks, bars and some schools. And I on the other hand, always there to watch them perform and go to other places. I snapped back to reality when I heard a knock on my bathroom door.

"Becca! hurry up!" I heard Calum groaned

I turned off the shower, dried myself up and put on some comfortable clothes then finally opening up the door. I saw them playing Fifa on my television. I closed the door to get their attention.

"Finally she walked out of her shower" Luke said. They all stood up and we all went to the kitchen.

"Good Morning Becca, Morning Boys" my mom greeted me, as I sat down on one of the stool. She served me, pancakes which I always love and made me orange juice.

"I heard that you're going at Ashton's today?" she asked

"Yeah.. they said I should come because they want if their music or bad" I answered

"That's it? they didn't told you?" she asked again. I gave her a confused look and gazed to the boys, and saw a big smile on their faces.

"What else?" I asked.

"We're going.." Calum said

"On Tour.." Michael said

"with the.." Ashton said

"One Direction Lads!!" Luke cheered

I almost choke and laughed at what they said. They all gave a confuse look and telling me that its true.

"You're kidding right?" my laughter died down when they shrugged

"Oh My God! Im so proud of you guys!!" I jumped off my seat and gave them a hug

"And that's not all, Becca" Calum said

"You're going on tour with us!!" they all said in unison

"I don't think my mom will approve.." I gazed to my mom and she just shrugged

"You're going with them Becca.. and you'll gonna meet Niall" she smiled, I stupid smile crept on my face.

"Im gonna meet Niall freaking Horan!" I shouted and went back to the stool to finish my breakfast

-

We're all at Ashton's garage and they're starting to play some songs they've made. Its pretty good, its not to loud.

"What do you think Becca?" Luke asked for the eighth time

"Its pretty good, whats song is that?"

"Disconnected.." Calum said.

I pulled out my phone to make my self busy as they play with their loving instruments.

"Hey Becca.." I picked my head out and I felt powder smacked to my head. I looked who was infront of me and saw them have an evil smile. Michael gabbed my arms and tangled his legs to mine so I can't move. While the other boys, put powder all over myself.

"Hey... stop it.." I said in between laughs. I punched one of them arms causing them to sat on the ground. Did my punch really that hurt?

"Becca.. oww!" Calum said as he rubbed his right arm

"You don't need to punch us.." Luke giggled

"Im almost out of breathe because of my laughter, I should've been dead" I joked and they all laughed

"Oh yeah.. when is your tour?" I asked, they didn't said when is it they all said that Im going on tour with them. That's it.

"On Saturday, our flight will be, three in the afternoon" Michael said as he sat beside me

"Well we have three days, to pack our bags and everything.." Ashton said

"Yeah.. you're gonna bring your whole drum kit" I giggled

"Hmm and you're gonna bring your piano on the tour" Calum said

"And why? Im not gonna have the tour you guys are" I raise an eyebrow at them

"You're gonna play the piano with us.. and we know that you can play our songs" He smiled

"No uh never in the million years.. I can make a mistake infront of everyone" I shrugged

"Nah you're gonna be with us and don't mind them.. and you're gonna make a mistake because you learned for almost seven years" Luke said. He's right though.

"Let's not talk about this Im getting nervous right now.." they all laughed and our conversation went on and on.

Well this will be a long tour perhaps.

-------------