Hello Mr. Player Ch7

Comment/Vote/Tweet/Like

(:!

Oh and a halarious thank you to maddy2010 Who posted a whole bunch of comments so I would update! I laughed so hard that I just had to update for her! :D Haha!

Thanks maddy2010 (:

50 VOTES&&20 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Chapter 7.

"I love you Kaylee" He whispered and leaned down to my lips kissing them with so much force I felt like I was going to stumble backwards. I wrapped my arms around him and tears streamed down my face. He lifted me up with his hands staring into my eyes.

"I love you too kaden.. so so much You dont even comprehend how my heart aches for you. I can't live without you." I confessed as he placed me down on the ground

his eyes met mine, and a tear rolled down his cheek. "I'll give it all up for you. My popularity, my friends. It all doesn't matter without you. Please im begging you, dont go back to him!"

"Whats going on here!?" Alexx snarled as he stomped forward and knocked kaden onto the floor. "this is the second time i've seen you around my girlfriend! I warned you and your cousin!" Alexx reached into his pocket pulling out a knife.

"Alexx!?" I said horrified, and reached towards him to make him put the knife away. My hand touched his shoulder, and he shrugged it off before pointing the blade towards Kaden."Alex please put the knife down" I begged him as Kaden stared up at him eyes wide.

Alexx glanced at me one last time before lunging down at kaden and screaming.

"DIE!!!!"

I woke up coated with sweat, and tears rippled down my cheeks as I sobbed. Alexx wouldn't do that, its just a nightmare! I repeated over and over again. Not convinced I stood up and walked out the door.

+

I ran up to the door and pounded on it tears falling still. Kaden lives..alone. Well not anymore now that Eric is here but he did before. Crying I slammed my fists hard against the door repeatedly. Please Kaden open the door! Slowly I watched as the light turned on in the living room and then the door knob twisted.

The door opened revealing a tired kaden with a bed head. "Kayl-?" before he could even finish I flung myself towards him wrapping my arms around him tightly. "your alright!" I sobbed relieved "Your alright!!" He stood confused, and looked down at me worridly before scooping me up into his arms bridal style and carrying me into the house. "Your Alive!" I said and clutched tightly to his shoulders.

"Kaylee what are you talking about of course im alive" he said and wiped the hair away from my face his lips pursed. He looked worried, he must think im insane. I really dont care though, hes alive!

"He killed you!" I whispered to him and looked into his eyes crying still as he rocked me back and forth trying to sooth me. "I dont want you to die! I love you Kaden!" I wailed.

He stopped rocking me and looked into my eyes before replying "I love you too. Kaylee, and I wont ever leave you. Ever. I promise I will be by your side every second of the day, until you want me to go away". Kaden slowly sat on the couch placing my head on his lap and letting me spread my legs out.

"Kaden make up a poem" I yawned and my arms slowly slid down his shoulders, and I placed them on my sides. He smiled angelically at me, and opened his lips speaking.

"I promise you,

I will never do

those things again

I will never pretend.

I promise you,

I will be there for you

Through thick and thin

Till everything is right again

I promise you,

That I truly love you

You make my world clear

I love you my dear.

Your beautiful eyes,

Are my sky

your brown hair

makes me care,

You are my love

From heaven above

And truthfully Dear

Im happy your here"

He smiled down at me and I blushed a tiny bit before replying "Have you ever noticed how beautiful your eyes are?" He didn't respond, he just stared at me until he leaned down to my lips kissing them lightly. "go to sleep Kaylee. Im here"

Smiling I didn't argue, I let myself fall into a deep sleep.

~~K.A.D.E.N.S. P.O.V~~

"go to sleep Kaylee Im here" I whispered, and she smiled not arguing and closed her eyes. She fell into a deep sleep seconds later and I laughed wiping the hair out of her eyes.

God I love this woman. I wish she could see, the person she should be with is me. I traced my fingers along her cheek caressing her face as she breathed in and out.

"Kaden Who was at the door?" Eric called coming down the stairs in his boxers. "I was just banging a chick.. and.." He trailed when he reached the couch I was sitting on and saw Kaylee. "What is she doing here?"

"She had a nightmare" I replied softly placing a hand on her arm and rubbing circles on it. Eric gave me a weird look before replying.

"So she just comes over your house when she has a nightmare?" he actually sounded...Jealous. I nodded and smiled down at her before looking back up at Eric."She trusts me, ever since she got here we have been close." Okay so I was sort of lying and sort of telling the truth. But who cares really? Its fun getting him angry.

"Thats my girlfriend though" Eric said to me, and anger flared inside me. He is not her boyfriend and never will be again. I never want to have to see the look on her face when he cheats.

"SHE IS NOT your GIRLFRIEND!" I hissed, and she stirred turning onto her side and smiling in her sleep. "Go bang that chick upstairs and leave her alone! Your just angry because she wont have sex with you cause shes not stupid! And FYI its never going to happen! She would never go for scum like you!"

Eric glared at me before replying "You think she'll go for you? Kaden? Really? Your a player! Thats ally you have ever been. You cant love you cant do anything you just have sex with girls and leave them!!" he breathed and continued "She wouldn't even kiss you. Atleast she kissed me"

Uh oh.. It was coming up. Like word vomit.

No dont say it dont say it...

"We already kissed. I've been in her bedroom too" I cussed mentally for letting it slip and looked down at Kaylee to make sure I didnt wake her. "I told her I love her. And she loves me back."

Anger flared in Erics eyes "we'll see who will have her in the end"

I glared at Eric looking straight into his eyes and smirked. "Let the games Begin"

WOW!! :D

:D :D :D did you like it?!

I cant believe they're going to Compete For her! And I WROTE IT XD HAHA.

Didn't they ever think about Alexx?? HER BOYFRIEND? ( do you think hes scary?!)

50 VOTES&&20 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!