·08·

MinSeo

After the music show, they then started to get changed and packing all their bags before heading back to the dormitory.

I haven't found the right time to tell him who I'm working with or anything. I just don't know how would I tell him that. I know everything will just fall apart if I were to tell him this. He will get mad and he won't say anything.

We then went back to the dormitory after cleaning up the green room then sat in the living rooms to take turns to shower. Obviously, I showered first and I had to sit on the floor to help them clean off their make-up.

'Don't you know how to wipe off your makeup?' I asked as used my face wipes to wipe the makeup off Woozi.

He just shook his head as I wipe his makeup off and he was already half-asleep.

'Ya! Hong JiSoo, pali!' Jeonghan was pounding on the toilet's door while I laughed at him.

'Arraseo! 5 minutes!' Joshua screamed from the inside of the washroom.

'Ya! Pali!' Jeonghan continued pounding.

It then came out dripping wet Joshua from the washroom and Jeonghan running into the toilet. I stood up from the front of Woozi to find Joshua who was wiping his hair with his towel. 'Ya!' I called him out as he looked up with his phone in one hand while he wiped his hair with another.

'Jagi!' He smiled at me and pulled me into an embrace.

'Don't catch a cold.' I pulled away and took his towel to dry his hair for him.

'Let's go to your room. I want to blow your hair for you before you sleep.' He held my hand before walking to my room with me. I then sat on the floor as he sat on the bed to blow my hair with the hairdryer.

'Oppa.' I called him once again as he blew my hair.

'Wae-yo?' He asked as he was really focussed on blowing my hair.

'Tomorrow is my first photoshoot.' I announced before he clapped.

'Isn't that good?' He asked.

'No. I'll be working with another model. A male model.' I answered.

Part of me did not want to tell him and I wanted to lie but part of me knows that I should just tell him the truth.

'Nugu?' He asked as he continued using the hairdryer.

'T-Tyler.' I answered and he stopped blowing my hair. He turned off the hairdryer and put it on the side table then kept quiet.

'Jagi.' I shook his arm but he did not reply.

'Ya!' I called him out again but he still doesn't want to talk.

'You can't keep doing this to me. I hate the silent treatment. You can't be like this. Ya! Hong JiSoo! Why are you like this? I'm not the one who choose my partner, you know? I have no choice.' I stopped and just felt that he's too unreasonable. We sat back to back and did not exchange any words.

We then sat there for minutes, doing nothing and staring at the blank space in front of each other, no words being exchanged.

Are we just going to keep doing this?

The silent treatment is killing me.

I then lied down my bed and stared at the black space while he sat on my study table to use his laptop. Suddenly, my phone rang signalling that I received a text.