·07·

MinSeo

'Annyeonghasayo' I bowed as a man walked in with Tyler behind him.

'Ms JiHee, please hand me the contract.' The man instructed.

'Have a seat. I'm Mr Kang, the CEO of this entertainment and he's Tyler Lee, the top model of this entertainment. You two will be partners for your first shoot, next Friday.' He introduced himself and him.

Are you kidding me? I just told him off to not see me and this happened?! But it's my dream to be a model. I can't let myself down, just because of one person. Especially when the person is him.

'MinSeo-ssi, this is the five-year contract. Sign it and you will officially be part of K+ Models.' Mr Kang handed me the contract.

After going through the pages and reading the terms, I grabbed the pen and signed my name to the contract.

'Welcome to K+ Models.' He shook my hand with a smile before he left the room with Ms JiHee behind him.

I was about to leave the room when Tyler called me.

'MinSeo, can I have a word with you?'

'There's nothing much to say.'

'I'm really sorry about everything, alright? I really don't want to lose you as a friend and I'm kind of glad that we will be working together.'

'Agreeing to this contract and photoshoot don't mean anything. No matter what you do, the pain you'd caused will never fade away.' I continued walking out of entertainment building.

During the discussion about the contract, I was also told that I would be able to stop my studies and it would be my last week in school.

I will always remember that day when I told her, back in the elementary days, 'I'll appear on the TV, walking the runway like all these models. I'll show you, grandma.'

'You will. I know it.' She then held my hand, walking back home from the park.

I really miss Grandma and really regretted not being able to keep my promise.

-----
Days after I signed the contract, I was back at the college dormitory

 and moving my things to the car.

-----

JoonHo and Eomeoni with her helper were over, helping me to move the boxes down to Eomeoni's car.

'I guess that's the last box.' JoonHo came up after going down with the last box.

'I'll leave you two to talk.' Eomeoni said before going down with her helper, leaving me and JoonHo alone.

Awkward. It was like 8 in the morning but he agreed to help me move.

'Hey, look. I'm really sorry about that day. I don't know what's gotten into me. I just- I don't- I'm just really sorry.' He broke the awkwardness between us.

'I know. It's alright but you know, I think staying as friends will just be the best for the both of us, alright? I have a boyfriend now and I really do love him. I just hope that we could just stay as friends. I'm sorry.' I just spoke out everything that was on my mind.