·20·

MinSeo

I opened my eyes as if I just woke up from a dream and wiped away the tears that came down.

I was at Eomeoni's house, lying on the bed in the room that she gave me.

Am I dead?

'Ya! Wake up!' Eomeoni came into the room to wake me up.

'Eomeoni!' I ran to hug her, knowing that I missed her a lot.

'What's with the sudden affection? It's your brother's concert today. We have to go.'

'Who am I? My brother?'

'Ya! Kim MinSeo, are you crazy? Your brother is Kim Mingyu.'

'What date is it?'

'1st July 2018.'

Seventeen's concert day.

'You've been sleeping for ten hours. It's time to go. Now!' Eomeoni was nagging and I was still confused with what was happening.

I wore my glasses which was lying on my study table and walked out of the room to make my way to the washroom.

I looked onto the shelves and see photos of me in it.

It was a family portrait of me, Mingyu, Appa and Eomeoni.

Did I survive? How is it possible?

I got dressed and washed up before Appa drove us to the concert venue. We got off the car and Eomeoni told me to deliver the flowers to Mingyu through backstage.

I was brought into the backstage area by their manager with the special access card. The green room's door was pushed open and I saw the whole of Seventeen in there.

'Oppa!' I screamed into the room as Mingyu stood up to welcome me. I ran to embrace him and he was surprised.

'Hey! Dongsaeng!' He ruffled my hair and took the flowers from me. I hugged him as tight as I could, just that much to tell him that I missed him.

'Just a little too tight.' He pushed me away and as I looked around the room, I saw the person who I missed the most.

I did not know what went through my mind but I ran as fast as I could to embrace him. Joshua who was standing there in a shock while my tears came down like an endless stream.

'Jagi, wae?' He asked in an awkward tone.

Wae?

I missed you so damn much.

'Nothing. I just wanted to hug you a little more.'

My world started spinning a little and I started to feel lightheaded, just like before, I fell onto the ground.

None of this did happen.

I died.

It's impossible, I died there. I felt it.

I knew my eyes were going to close for that very last time.