·09·

MinSeo

'Hey, wait up!' I looked back to see Tyler and his poor manager running behind him.

'Annyeonghasayo, Sunbaenim.' I have to do this since from now on, he's sort of 'older' than me in place.

'Can you guys give us a moment?' He asked the managers to leave us alone but I held onto Hayeon Unnie's arm to stop her.

'Wae-yo, Sunbaenim?' I asked, looking at him.

'Cut the formalities. Stop pushing me away. I-' He looked at me and said seriously.

'Enough. I had enough and it's too late to make things right. You've done enough and I just want to keep thing professional for us. Please.' I added before leaving.

'Do you know Tyler Sunbaenim?' Hayeon Unnie asked as we both went into the black van to sit.

'Not really.' I answered as I wore my brown trenchcoat.

'There will be one more shoot the coming Monday. Are you alright with that?' Hayeon Unnie asked as she checked her phone.

'Ye.' I smiled while I answered her.

'We will meet you in front of your house at 8 am. We'll buy the coffee before going. What do you want?' She asked.

'Iced Americano, please. Kamsahamida, Unnie!' I thanked her as she nodded and typed something into her phone.

-----

'Kamsahamida.' I bowed before they closed the van's door and I turned to walk into the dormitory building's entrance.

Hana? She was standing right in front of me with her mask but I know it was her through her eyes.

'MinSeo, I know you're angry but-' I hugged her before she could continue anything and she broke into tears.

'Everything has been so difficult and I'm so sorry for saying harsh things to you. I don't mean it.' Hana cried.

'Gwenchana. Everything will be alright. Why not I bring you upstairs to meet them?' I asked as we pulled away from the hug.

'I'm going off to music bank. Do you want to come along?'

'Ani. I've got to go soon. I just came to give you this.'

'What's this?' I opened one of the envelopes and took out a ticket.

'My debut showcase. It's on Monday. There are three tickets in them. Bring two of your favourite people, alright?'

'Ye. Thank you, Hana-ya.' I hugged her before she left the place.

-----

Upon reaching Music Bank, JaeEun Unnie brought into the Greenroom, with me wearing the staff's lanyard and card around my neck.

'Annyeong, Seventeen!' They smiled as I bowed at them.

'MinSeo-ya!' They were all calling me from different directions while getting their makeup done, dressing up or sitting down and I was so confused.

'How's your shoot?'

'Is everything alright?'

'How did it go?'