·02·

Minseo

'Jagiya, you have to wake up. It's the first day of school.' I held a whisper through my ear.

'Five more minutes.' I shouted, half-asleep.

'No, you can't. It's first day of school, jagi.' He whispered once more, sounding more persistent.

'I'm up! I'm up. Good morning, JiSoo-ssi.' I sat up and hugged him tightly, knowing that it might be the last time, I'll see him until a long time.

'Good morning, get washed up, alright? I've prepared breakfast since the rests are still sleeping.' He pulled away and pulled me out of my bed.

After eating and changed into the last pair of clothes unpacked, it then came to the moment of saying goodbye. I grabbed my sling bag and my phone then saw a envelope beneath it.

MinSeo.

It was the only thing written on it. Thinking about it, I took it and rushed down the steps to the car with my luggage. Upon seeing Joshua, loading my remaining boxes into the car boot, I then put the envelope into my bag.

'Alright, I guess this is the last of all the boxes and you only have like two?' Joshua laughed as he closed the boot of the car.

'Thank you. MinSeo-ya, I'll be in the car while you guys have your moment, alright?' Eomeoni thanked Joshua before turning her back to walk to the car with one of her bodyguards.

'Eomeoni!' I screamed as my cheek started to turn red.

'So, I guess it's goodbye?' He asked with his eyes turning slightly red.

'I guess. Just for now.' I looked up as he looked into my eyes and I put my hands into the back pockets of my ripped jeans.

'I guess-' He pulled into his arms before I could continue.

'Why are you making me feel so emotional? Oh gosh.' I laughed to lighten the mood, even though tears are coming out of my eyes and I felt like I do not want to leave this house.

'Omo! Don't cry.' I held his head up with two of my palms on his cheek and wiped his tears away with my thumbs.

'I just know that I'll miss you. Read the things inside the envelope alright?' He put his two hands on my shoulders.

'I know. I'll miss you and your nagging too. I love you, alright? I'll still visit you and the guys and support you guys in school! Don't let me affect you in your performances, alright?' I looked into the teary eyes of his.

'I love you too.' His eyes locked onto mine and his face came closer but guess what, my brother came down in his messy clothes and messy hair.

'You got to give me a hug before leaving, right?' He asked before he walked towards us and opened his arms.

I then walked to give him a hug before I pulled away.

'I'll miss you too, oppa. Love you too.' I looked at Mingyu before leaving to get into the car.

My tears started coming down, all of a sudden. All I could do was to look at the side mirror to see them behind. They were still waving to the car and Joshua was wiping his tears with his other hand.

As the car slowly, fades away, I could see Joshua slowly covering his face with both of his hands, not showing his face.

'Eomeoni, can we stop the car a while?'

'Stop the car. I understand, my dear. Just go.' She nodded before giving her command and letting me go.

'JiSoo-oppa!' I screamed before running to him.

I just ran to hug him before he could say a word.

Apparently, the other guys just started to run down the stairs to see me.

'Aigoo-ya. Why are you guys all crying?' Seungkwan came down, looking at me, Mingyu and Joshua.

'I will come back, you know? Don't cry.' Joshua just could not stop crying.

'I just can't bear to leave you, all alone there.' He choked onto his tears.

'I know, JiSoo-ssi. What will help you to stop crying?' I asked.

'Stay. I know you can't but at least this will help.' Before I could continue, he just pressed his lips onto mine.

He then pulled away slowly after a while but we did not have much time left.

'I love all of you. Goodbye.' I hugged him one more time before running back to the car, crying.

-----