·03·

MinSeo

After being sent off by the guys, in the morning, Eomeoni then drove me to Seoul University.

I then walked to the registration counter, dragging my luggage along with me while the boxes were left in the car which is waiting outside the dormitory.

'Good Morning. I'm, Kim MinSeo, registering for...' I continued as I handed the form to the registration counter before the staff guide me to the dormitory.

I dragged my luggage into my room and brought the boxes up to my apartment since only campus students are allowed in the dormitory.

I locked the door with the key given and walked around the apartment to look around. It looked brand new. The apartment has a bathroom, a huge bedroom and a living room with the kitchen at the corner.

I then moved the luggage to the bedroom and started to fill the cardboard with my clothes then put my beauty products on the vanity table.

After packing the things in the bedroom then put the toiletries in the bathroom with my facial wash and toothbrush.

Surprisingly, there were three boxes instead of two. I then started to open one of the boxes and saw a few gifts with an envelope in it that has my name on it.

I took the envelope and the gifts out and realised that they were from the boys.

I opened the envelope and emptied it by pouring everything out.

There were a ring and a letter. It wrote :

Hey, MinSeo-ya,

Congratulations on getting into Seoul University! We are all so proud of you!

Even though, you've decided to move to an apartment in your school's dormitory, alone. We are pretty sure that you will be just fine! The ring in the envelope is to remind you that we will always be by your side, maybe not physically but in your heart, and the gifts are from us and manager, JaeEun.

Be sure to visit us, alright? Don't skip your meals and stay healthy, princess! We love you!

-Seventeen

I then folded the letter and put it back into the envelope before taking out the ring which has my name with Seventeen engraved on it. I wore the ring then continued to see gifts in the box.

There was a bag, filled with ramyun and vitamin drinks, and a rabbit plush toy. I then put the vitamin drinks into the fridge before putting the ramyun in the cardboard.

After two hours of packing, I finally get to take a shower and sit on the sofa to watch television.

I was scrolling through my phone as I received a message from Joshua.

Annyeong, Jagi. Can I call you?

Yup, sure. I replied.

We then had a long talk about thirty minutes before he had to go.

-----

It was the first day of school and just like any normal day. I did my morning routine before opening the fridge to find food. Thankfully, there were apples in the fridge. I then blended some apples into apple juice with the blender provided.

Afterwards, I cleaned that up and went down the dormitory building to walk to school which was just five minutes away.

I was walking up the stairs when I looked at my surroundings. Everyone was at least with one friend or two, just by their side and laughing while I was alone walking into the building.

I was looking at the directory when someone smiled at me then greeted,' Hi, are you new here?'

'Annyeonghasayo, I'm Kim MinSeo and I'm new here. I'm going to the performing arts department. May I know how do I go to the room?'

'Just go up the stairs and turn right.' He smiled as he answered.

'Oh, thanks. I didn't get your name though.' I looked at him, wanting to know him.

'I'm Lee Minhyuk, I'm a freshman of the business course. I guess I'll see you around.'

'Yes, and thank you for helping me.'

I then walked to my class and started to know other students of my class, since I was new in there and did not know what was is like to be there.

Back to day one of being the new kid.

After hours of sitting in there, I then ended the day of the first day of school, going for dinner. I sat at the restaurant in my school and ordered some food.

I was eating until someone covered my eyes.

'Guess who I am?'

'JoonHo-Oppa?'

'Ya! How did you know?' He whined as he sat in front of me.

'How's school?' I asked.

'Just fine.' He smiled while he eating food from my tray.

'Ya, didn't you eat?' I asked as I hit his hand away.

'I did but I just want to eat more.' He laughed.

'Where are you staying though?' I asked. 

'I'm still staying with my family. What about you?'

'In the dormitory alone.' I answered before taking the last scoop of my meal. 

After a while, we left the shop and he sent me to the front of my dormitory building before going off. I then walked up to my apartment, turning on my laptop to do my work before giving Joshua a call.

-Beep- 

Hey, it's Joshua. Sorry, I can't answer your call. Please leave the message after the beep.

-Beep-

'Hey, it's MinSeo. Call me when you're free. I miss you and love you, Hong JiSoo-ssi.' I said before ending the call. 

-----

I know that sometimes, it's the little things that counts but sometimes, the little things might also caused conflicts between me and you.