·06·

MinSeo

I was going home from the convenience store with Joshua when I saw a familiar face approaching us.

'What do you want?' Joshua pulling me closer to him as the guy stood in front of us.

The more I think, the more my head hurts. The memories are coming back. The bad ones.

Tyler.

'I want to talk to her.' He tried to reach you but Joshua just pushes his hand away.

'Tyler?' I asked as I took a step forward.

'Seo-ya.' Joshua pulled me back before I could walk to him.

'I have to do this. Oppa, trust me.' I wiped his hand off and walked towards Tyler.

Joshua's face was filled with anger and I know that he doesn't want me to talk to Tyler but I have to do this.

'MinSeo.' Tyler touched my hands after I walked towards him.

Before he could react, I put my right hand up and gave him a loud slap on his face.

'I had just enough of you and give some respect to yourself. Stop thinking that every girl is vulnerable to you hurting them and being blinded by your fake love. Do not ever come near to my family or face the consequences.' I cried as the painful memories played in my mind.

I walked towards Joshua and we walked back to the dormitory in silence.

'We are back!' Joshua shouted before I walked into my room, closing the door behind me.

-----

We are not the same.

Stop acting like you understand everything.

These tears never stop dripping.

-----

When will your tears ever stop dripping?

-----

I looked up as I heard a knock on the door.

'It's me, Josh! Can I come in?'

I wiped my tears before I answered and stood up, 'Yes, you may.'

I pulled him into an embrace and closed the door behind him.

'Don't say anything, alright? I just want to stay like this for a while.' I rested my head on his chest.

I then pulled away after a while and walked to lie down on my bed with him beside me.

'I know things are just really bad these days and I know you're hurt but I really need you to talk to me, alright?' His right arm was hugging you, pulling you closer to him.

'JiSoo-ya.' I sat up and he sat up too.

'Wae?'

JoonHo's words came back into my mind.

I like you and I really do.

'JoonHo confessed.'

'Mwo?' He started to get serious and a slight of anger could be heard.

'Doesn't he know that you have a boyfriend already?' He stared into my eyes.

'Obviously, he knows but he says that he doesn't care.' I replied.

'Well, I don't care too.'

I stared at him in disbelief.

'Well, I'm not shocked that he likes you. You're so pretty and kind. I trust you, MinSeo-ssi. I do.' He smiled before tickling me and making me laugh then realised that it's really these type of moments which you will remember forever.

Well, sadly, these moments don't last forever.

'Within a few more hours, you are going back to the dormitory, right?' He asked as you cooked lunch for them and nodded to reply.

'Done.' As you turned off the stove, you received a call.

'Excuse me. I'll be back real quick.' I took off the apron and walked into my room with my phone in my hands.

Caller: Good Afternoon, Miss MinSeo. I'm Ms JiHee from K+ Models. After your interview, you are one of the finalists and we would like you to come down for the signing of the contract.

Me: Alright. When will the meeting be?

JiHee: Anytime, since the contract is already ready. So, when do you want to sign it?

Me: Is it alright to sign it today?

JiHee: Yes, that can be arranged. How about 5 pm in the entertainment building?

Me: Alright. I'll see you later.

JiHee: Thank you.

The call ended and I walked out to the living room, smiling.

'Hey, who called?' Joshua asked as he put down the pot of soup and walked towards me.

'K+ Models.' I replied.

'The K+ Models? Like the biggest Korean Modelling Agency, the K+ Models?' He smiled as he pulled me into an embrace.

'Congratulations! I'm so proud of you.' He hugged me.

'Well, I guess once I sign it, I guess I might drop my studies already.' I announced and the others were just staring at me. 

'What?' 

'After all, you had studied so hard, you want to drop your studies?'

'But I want to be a full-time model.' 

'But it's your choice and I'll support you as long as you're happy with what you're doing, alright?' Joshua and Mingyu said the same thing.

-----

I stepped out of the taxi after dropping my huge bag in the College Dormitory then saw Ms JiHee in the entertainment's entrance door.

'Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you, I'm Ms JiHee.' She smiled as she offered her hand.

'Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you too, I'm MinSeo.' I smiled as I shook her hand.

She then brought me into the meeting room to meet the boss of the entertainment.

'Please take a seat here. The boss will come in soon.' She mentioned before she walked out of the meeting room. 

Moments later, she walked in with someone. 

I was shocked.