Epilogue ~ I'm addicted to you

Alright this is it. The last chapter. The epilogue. I have had an amazing time writing this story and I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it. It has been an incredible journey and I would not have been able to do it without all your love and support. Every single vote and comment has warmed my heart and I hope y'all realise how much I appreciate you. Thank you for those who have been here from the start and those who have joined along the way. You mean the absolute world to me. 

This is 7 months after the Zalfie wedding so Joe and Caspar have been together for just under a year. 

Warning: Smut, like quite explicit so don't read if thats not your thing. If it is then enjoy ;) the smut is between stars *** like always.

***

"Alright, I'm gonna go take a shower." Joe mumbled as he disentangled his body from Caspar's.

"Can I join?" Caspar winked. 

Joe raised his eyebrows. 

"We are not having sex in the shower." 

They ended up having sex in the shower. 

Joe squirmed as Caspar placed kisses all over his body. Caspar's lips were cool compared to the hot flow of water running down his spine. He arched his back off the wall and leaned his head back to let the water fall over his face.

Caspar had moved on from his torso and chest, he had made his way down, passing Joe's dick altogether and pressing gentle kisses to the insides of his thighs. 

Joe gasped and his hips jerked up involuntarily. He was becoming increasingly aroused.

"Cas...do something- please..." he moaned. 

Caspar pulled away and smirked up at him. 

"What happened to 'we're not having sex in the shower'?" he teased. 

"Fuck you." 

"I love you too baby." Caspar laughed. 

Joe was about to respond when Caspar took his length in his hand. Joe groaned and the back of his head hit the wall. Caspar's hand was wrapped loosely around him and he moved it up and down at an excruciating pace. 

But just as he started complaining, Caspar brought his face closer and his breath hit Joe's dick, making him gasp and shudder. 

"Please..." 

Caspar smiled at him and without breaking eye contact, took him into his mouth and sucked the tip. It was slow and gentle and amazing but Joe didn't want slow and gentle. 

"Caspar please!" he whined. 

Caspar pulled back and smirked. He looked so good between Joe's legs. Joe wondered how someone could look so heavenly yet so sinful at the same time. 

"What is it baby?" Caspar asked, "tell me what you want." 

"You," Joe gasped, "I want you." 

"Turn around."

"What?" 

"Just turn around," Caspar repeated, "do you trust me?"

"More than anything."

And with that Joe turned around and waited, with his face pressed against the cool tiles. He whimpered at the first touch of Caspar's tongue at his entrance and was torn between moving away and moving closer.