Chapter 11 - Sick

"hm..?" Bomi said when she look outside the window. I stopped for a while and look at her.

"Why?"

"I guess it will rain soon." She said and continue packing her things to go to the meeting. Her club meeting. "Oh. Yeah." I look at the sky. Dark clouds everywhere, blocking the sun. "Are you okay with it bomi?" I asked her. "I'm okay. I bring umbrella." She said and she took out the tiny umbrella from her bag. "So..small?" I look at it. She shook her head. "Watch." She open her umbrella and she pushed the stick of the umbrella upwards and tada. Normal umbrella.

"oh~ I see." I nodded and continue packing. "How about you?" She asked. "Me? I'm fine. Don't worry. You can go to your meeting. I can go home by myself." I patted her shoulder. "Okay then."

---

I took my umbrella and something wrong about this umbrella. Something is not right. I opened my umbrella and i can see it is broken. I sigh. Someone did this. And I know who. Those girls. Those who told me to break up with baekhyun. I stare at them and they just giggling. "Loser." Their so-called-leader-of-the-potato-group lip-sync at me.

"Shut up. Dead garlic." I lip-sync her back which makes her gone mad. "What did you said?!" She yelled and walk towards me super fast with her high heels making stupid noises on the hallway.

I stare at her. "Don't look at me like that! Nerd! You're not pretty enough to look at me like that!" She shouted infront of my face.

"But you're not fabulous enough to say those to baekhyun." I answered her and walk away quickly. "Yaa..!" She yelled at me but I just keep walking and into the rain.

----

"That stupid girl!" The girl said while stomping her foot on the floor. "Are you sure about what you said?" She turn around and saw baekhyun coming towards her. "O-oppa?" She cover her mouth with her hand.

"You're not fab enough to say my girlfriend like that." He hissed at her, wearing the sharp eyes on his face.

"Don't you ever come near to her again. If you did, then you'll be in trouble." He added again before leaving her behind.

<<<>>>

Stupid Elle kim. You know you can't handle rain but you still go back without umbrella and let the rain poured on you. I thought to myself.

You know why I said I can't handle rain? Even if one drip of rain drop on me, I will get sick. (a/n: I'm also like that. I can't let the rain touch my head or I'll get sick. Sigh.)

"Nevermind elle kim. You're almost there." I said slowly under my breath. I could feel my head start to feel heavy. My body is losing it's energy to move. And I feel like to sit on the roadside. What I think about is that dead garlic that broke my umbrella and because of her, i'm going home without umbrella. Perfect.

I touched the wall on the roadside and one hand to my head. "Ouch." I said as my head started to feel dizzy. I exhaled and inhaled, fighting the pain that make my head suffer.

"..Byun.. baekhyun.." I said. Finally i sit on the floor and I rest my head on the wall. I can feel the heat on my forehead and slowly go down to my face. My vision become blurry and I can't stand up no matter how hard I tried.

My eyes suddenly become teary and I feel like I want to cry. Please, someone. Please help me.

"Elle!" Someone shouted my name from behind. I don't have the energy to look at the person. The figure bent down infront of me and hold my arm. He touched my forehead and he tugged my wet hair behind my ears. "Hold on! I'll bring you home." He carry me in a bridal style and protect me from the rain by using his umbrella.

"Hold on, Elle. Hold on." That's the last word I heard from him before I close my eyes.

<<<>>>

I opened my eyes slowly and I realised I was on my room. I sit up slowly and my head hurts again. "Ouch!" I said, holding my forehead. "Hmm..?" I took the handkerchief on my forehead. "Ouch.. My head hurts." I said, still holding my forehead. Suddenly, the door to my room was swing open. "You're awake?" He said.

"..Baekhyun?" I said, trying my best to talk even when my head suffer from the pain. "You should take some rest. You're sick." He told me to lied down again on the bed and he changed the water in the handkerchief to a new one and put it again on my forehead.

"Where's mom?" I look at him. "She's downstairs. I helped her to cook the breakfast." He answered. He sit on the side of my bed. "She's worried about you. But, I told her I can help her to take care of you." He added again. "Are you okay?" He touch my neck to check the temperature. "You're still sick." He said.

I didn't say anything. Because it's hard for me to talk right now. Patient don't talk much when they're sick.

"Is this all because of her?" He asked me but his sight is looking down on the floor. I gave him my 'what?' facial expression. "That girl broke your umbrella, right?" He said. I nodded my head. But how did he know? "I'll protect you." He added again after that.

I held out my pinkie. "Pinky promise?" I said, slowly. He smile and held my finger with his. "Promise." I smile when he said that. "Thank you." I lip-sync. And I fall asleep.

-

-

-

Author's note: Hey yo! How are you guys? Today is Exo Lost Planet in Seoul. I wanna go! Don't you wanna? Sigh.

I really wish that I can attended that concert. /cries. Nevermind. Hope the exostans who attended it have fun! And exo too! ♡

So here's an short update (sorry). Hope you guys like it! Vote if you like it! And of course, you're always welcome to comment your thoughts! ♡

I guess I need to sleep now. Bye guys! I have holidays for 2 weeks and a half starting next week! Yayyyy! Holiday! Full time fangirling! ♡ ㅋㅋㅋ Okay then, until then. 바바이~ (bye bye!)

Saranghae my fellow readers and followers ♡

Sorry if there's a grammar error or typo.