Chapter 8

Okay, let me start off by saying I'm soo sorry for not uploading last weekend. It was my birthday and I celebrated it all weekend and didn't really feel like typing. BUT I am back, and I have a nice long Chapter for you guys.

Now, this Chapter is in Tyron's POV, I figured that nobody really knows anything about his life so I decided to do this Chapter about him. So this Chapter is kind of like a re cap of Chapters 6 & 7 but in his POV, and I got Chasity's and Ronney's date in the ending. So hopefully you guys like it :) Please Please, comment and vote, and thanks to everybody who commented on all my other Chapters :)

Dedication : She always votes on each chapter I upload :)  

 Picture below of Tyron, his baby mother Tracy, and his daughter Sierra

Chapter 8 

Tyron's POV

" Okay class now that I've went over it, let's see if you caught on. Complete the front and back of the worksheet so I can see who can move on, and who still needs help " I instructed the class.

They all nodded, so I began to pass out the worksheets. When I was done I sat at my desk and began to grade the test papers from first period.

When I think of first period my mind automatically wanders to Chasity. She's the only reason why I break my neck to be here on time every morning. I wanna watch her as she enters the classroom cause she always looks so beautiful. She has this amazing model walk that makes you just gawk at her. And it's like when she walks, it's this imaginary wind blowing her hair making her look even more mouth watering. She's just stunning.

I then began to look through the pile, looking for her test paper so I can grade it first. I know it seems like I'm showing favortism but I'm anxious to see how she did, being that she doesn't really like History too much.

When I found her test paper, I just stared at it adoringly. Her hand writing is so neat it's almost unreal, and the way she writes her name is so beautiful. She dots the " i " in her name with a heart, and she curves the y making it almost look like a swirl.

I then began to look over the test and I was shocked. I mean I know she hates History, but damn it looks like she doesn't even try. For example..

Question 1 asks : What are the names of the two Armys in the Civil War?

The correct answer is The Union and The Confederate, but she put The Blue Side and The Grey Side. She put the color of their uniforms instead of their names.

Or like Question 4 asks : How did Abraham Lincoln die?

The correct answer is He got shot in the back of the head while watching a play with his wife. She put his wife shot him because she caught him cheating.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud at this one, causing the class to look at me like I was crazy.

I can't believe she put his wife caught him cheating...did they even have cheating back then?

But Question 6 : Who is Martin Luther King Jr?

She made a very good explanation, she explained who he was and what he did, and what did he want.

Okay this shows she has a lot of potential, I don't know what she has against History, but I think she doesn't try on purpose.

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, signalling that I have a text.