Ch. Twelve

"I don't want to go!" I whined.

Luke chuckled. "I don't care. You're going so stop whining about it and get dressed."

"No." I huffed. 

"Then you're going like that because even if I have to drag you out of this house, you're going."

I let out an annoyed squeal as I stomped my foot and crossed my arms as I glared at Luke from the doorway of his room.

"Throwing a tantrum like a two year old won't save you. Just get dressed. Adam's going."

"I still don't want to." I snapped.

"But you're going."

"I won't have fun."

"Tough shit. Go get dressed." He said, slipping his shirt off over his head.

"Luke!" I whined.

"You're just wasting time." He tsked.

I groaned and stomped my way into my room.

"Stomping won't work either." He yelled down the hall.

"Whatever." I snapped, sifting through my clothes for something to go to this stupid party that Luke is dragging me to. I decided on a pair of dark denim shorts and a black halter top with pink and silver cheetah print on the top. Sure, it looked... revealing. But if Luke wanted me to go, then I was going to make him regret it so I wouldn't have to go to another one again. I really didn't want to go to this stupid party. Nothing good ever happens at parties.

When I was dressed, I straighted my hair and pulled back my bangs with bobby pins and caked on my makeup. I slid on a pair of flip flops and then went downstairs where Adam, Jack, and Luke were waiting for me. They were all facing away from me, though, watching TV.

"Ariana isn't coming?" I whined.

Adam chuckled, "She's not the partying type." He said, not turning away from the TV.

I walked towards them, but they still couldn't see me. "Yeah, well neither am I." I huffed.

Adam was the first to look over at me and he did a double take, his eyes bulging out of his skull and his jaw dropping so low, I thought he would dislocate it before he snapped it shut again.

"What? Do I have something on me?" I asked, examining my outfit, scanning for a stain or something.

"No, you look great." He said, his face was full of lust, making me blush vigrously.

"You're not wearing that." Luke said firmly.

"Then I'm not going." I said, glaring at him.

"That's how you're going to get out of going to this party? By dressing like that?"

I nodded innocently. "Is it working?"

Luke smirked. "Nope. Let's go."

I let out a whine sound. "Lukey!"

Jack and Luke started walking towards the door but Adam grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards the door. "C'mon, it'll be fun."

"No it won't." I pouted as we all filed into Adam's Hummer.

"You just go for a few hours, dance and get drunk." Jack said from the back seat.

"I'm not drinking." I said firmly. "I'm going to the damn thing, but I am not drinking."

"That's what they all say." Luke tsked.

"Well I'm not." I snapped, already in a crabby mood.

Adam put my hand in his, easing some of the tension in my body. "It'll be fine."