Chapter 1

Jonah

Moving Day! Finally. The rest of the boys and I were packing up our moving truck. Our manager, Jeff, had moved us somewhere more secluded so we wouldn't have fans outside 24/7.

"Jonah! Come on hurry up. You keep zoning out."

"Huh? Coming!" I grab my bookbag and my last two boxes and head downstairs.

"Here let me grab this one."

"Oh okay. Thanks Dani."

"Yup."

We all hop into our van and lead the moving truck to our house.

"A couple rules before we get there boys, no parties."

"What come on Jeff!"

"You have one neighbor, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't have any kids. Or at least that I've seen outside."

"What kid doesn't go outside?"

Lily

"Lily! Come here please."

"Coming!"  I head into the living room. My mom was there standing with a smile " Oh yay, time for my daily checkup."

"Its just to make sure your feeling okay."

"I've been feeling okay for the past 17 years of my life!  Come on, I'm 18 and I've never been outside."

"That's because if you did, you'd probably die." I look out the window to see a moving truck pull in " Come on, it'll only take a few minutes." I sit down and hold my arm out. My mom takes my blood pressure and my temperature. She checks my eyes and ears, then pats my shoulder.

"Its gonna be okay Lily."

"You say that everyday mom, but I don't see it getting any better."

"You never know what'll happen."

"Yea, thanks mom." I leave and go back to my room. I sit in my chair that hung from the ceiling facing my window and looked out. I stared at the sky falling into a daze. What is it really like out there? Would I really die if I left my home? Am I really sick?

"Whoa! Bro look at this house!" I knocked out of my daze to the sound of a high voice. I look back out the window to see 5 guys that looked around my age getting out of a  van. My mom did say something about new neighbors. I continue to stare as the boys walk in and out of the house neighboring mine. I see one boy walk out by himself. He had brown hair and a very sharp jawline. He hops inside the truck and grabs a skateboard. I walk towards the window and watch as he pulls boxes towards the front. He stands up inside the truck and looks up. We lock eyes and I feel something in my stomach. He smiles up at me and I smile back. I give a small wave and his head dashes the other way. I move away from the window and I hear muffled talking.

"What are you looking at?"

"Oh nothing. I thought I saw something."

"You're dazing out a lot today, are you sure you're okay buddy?'

"Y-Yea I'm good Zach. Just thinking."

"Okay. Well come on the gang's waiting."

"I'll be there in a bit."

"Okay."

Who was that? And why'd he have that affect on me?

_____

Yup, this book is a Why Don't We recreation of Everything, Everything. I hoe you guys like this story. I think this one will be a shorter series, I don't know yet. But I hop you guys like it!

Love,
       Kay