Book Name: Surely Sherlock

Title: Surely Sherlock

Author: RemaissanceFiend

Rating: 9.89/10

Status: Work in Progress

Authors Description: It's the 1800s, and England is riddled with supernatural creatures. Most don't have a clue who's behind the mysterious disappearances, but Deliade Link does. She may only be eighteen, but solving the seemingly impossible is what she does best. With the help of her noble friends, and her trusty otherworldly butler and maid, she'll face more than a few baddies.

My review of the story: 

Set in one of the most amazing time periods, is a story which both is supernatural and mysterious at the same time. 

My Thoughts:

Never thought those two genres would go together so well but bravo ! you did it well ;) anyways moving on to the pros and cons... Your book had fabulous descriptions and it made me want to read it again and again (weird). but yes your grammar is better than many that i have seen and i like how you set the whole story out. To the negatives in your summary try replacing the word 'baddies'. When i read it i was like oh wow so profes...oh baddies? Please change it. Also i like the fact that you tried changing the stye of the writing due to the time period but at times it looked like you forgot the difference in times. And try not to use the word 'rather' too much. Yes in the old days they used it a lot, but try not to over do it. 

Pointers to Audience: 

- Fantastic story recommend it for everyone

- Reminds me a little of the 'Clockwork' series.