Book Name: My Unexpected Reality

Title: My Unexected Reality

Author: ImAnEscapist

Rating: 9.4/10

Status: Work in Progress

Authors Description: 

Rose being the daughter of one of the richest men in the city has had a very hard and controlled life. From the day she was born her every move was controlled, even the decision of her marriage. Despite having a pampered and unwanted life Rose accepted every ups and downs and was okay to marry her arranged husband and love of her life, Tyler. She never once complained about how much she wanted her life to be different and simple. But what happens when Tyler is murdered and her whole world is shattered? Will a particular half- brother of Tyler, Nathan be able to save her? And most importantly will Nathan be able to show her the world from a new angle and make her live her unexpected reality?

My Review of the Story:

A story of a girl whose given everything and is expected to do everyhting her parents want in return. To act a certain way, to be an A grade student, and to even marry a boy to seal one of her parents business deals. But seconds away from their wedding he does and shes left with nothing. Nothing to direct her life and nothing to rely on, when Nathan (her fiances ex brother) tries and helps her through things she is fillled with questions, regret, guilt but it starts to help her. (I wont explain everything or it'll wreck the story

My Thoughts:

I cant believe you wront this story, it was unbelievably good. I have to say I'm one of those people who judge a book by its cover, and when I saw yours I wasn't partciularly interested but oh my god your story brought tears to my eyes. *sniff**sniff* Your descriptions were flawless and  you know how to portray emotions perfectly. You can make the reader feel exactly what you want them to, and it's actually a very hard thing to do. But can i say at times it felt awkward and you did have little mistakes like sentences missing some words to make it sound better, or even the spelling. But those weren't major problems, I also noticed that your nearly up to 1000 views but you deserve way more, and votes too ! people don't realise what they're missing, but i really don't like your cover picture. But overall good job and keep it up. Oh almost forgot I love the length, it's good to see people still know how to write proper length books.

Pointers to Audience: 

-  Read

- Vote

- Comment

- Fan

- Support

- This story is sooo worth the time.